Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am and Thursdays at 7:30am Pacific Time
- Riot #release-drivers for backchannel
- Past meeting notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings
- Zoom Meeting ID: 536 097 768
- +17207072699,,536097768# US
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/agItTmqIu
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Release quality metrics (Tuesdays)
- 4 Desktop Stability
- 5 Mobile Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 Feature Status Review
- 8 SUMO Report
- 9 Roundtable & Special Topics
dmeehan, afischer, dsmith, RyanVM, Aryx, dveditz
- 103 (Release)
- 103 go-live day
- Desktop 103.0.0 live @ 25% rollout
- Fenix & Focus 103.1.0 live @ 25% rollout
- ESR 91.12.0 ESR and 102.1.0 ESR live @ 100% rollout
- 104 (Beta)
- Desktop 104.0b1 shipped to 25% of users today
- Fenix/Focus 104.0b1 on track to go live tomorrow
- working through new process
- 105 (Nightly)
- No updates this week.
Release quality metrics (Tuesdays)
mc2 crash incidence (% of users experiencing a crash): 1.89% (+0.13pp compared to previous week) == back to normal level, crash rate (crashes/active hour for crashing profiles): 1.77 (-0.12)
mc2 crash incidence: 0.95% (-0.81pp), crash rate: 2.65 (-0.11) - for Firefox 103.0rc, compared to last week Thursday
mc2 crash incidence: 0.72% (-0.02pp), crash rate: 1.41 (-0.01) - still for Firefox 102.0.1
- RC1 103.0-build1 - testing completed. Status Green.
- RC1 91.12.0esr-build1 - testing completed. Status Green.
- RC1 102.1esr-build1 - testing completed. Status Green.
- TPs and TCs are in progress for Nightly features.
Aurora / Dev Edition
- Beta 104.0b1-build1 - testing in progress. No concerns until now.
- Beta 104 initial fix triage - in progress
Feature Status Review
Roundtable & Special Topics
Retrospective (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
- 102 retrospective notes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1koOZqgzZOIemtYo928rT0Wy97Olp8rL_PErbgbqlUo0/edit