FirefoxOS/Participation/2015Q4 PlanningMeeting/Sessions/Foxfooding SWOT Analysis
Title: Foxfooding SWOT Analysis
Presenter(s): Jean & William
Time: 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM
Duration: 75 mins
Description: This is a session on Foxfooding Phase 1 SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats). We will look at the 4 planning areas of the Foxfooding phase 1 internal program.
SWOT Analysis covers
- Strengths: characteristics of the business or project that give it an advantage over others.
- Weaknesses: characteristics that place the business or project at a disadvantage relative to others
- Opportunities: elements that the project could exploit to its advantage.
- Threats: elements in the environment that could cause trouble for the business or project.
- What can we do better?
- What can we fix in short and long term?
- How do we make Foxfooding Phase 2 encompassing Mozilla contributors successful?
- Identification of SWOTs will inform our next steps in planning to achieve Contributor program objectives.