News and Talking Points
- news about moving B2G strings from github to hg ? (people asked me about that for Transvision)
- who is on holidays when ?
- Pike, gandalf and stas are in MV this week to talk l20n among other things
Time and location: Monday, 8 AM PST, conf bridge 206 irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back-channel Call-in details: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Planning#Meeting_Details Previous meeting notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Planning Attendees: pascalc, stas, pike, jeff, gandalf, chofmann, milos, matjaz
put holiday dates here:
pascal aug 20-sept 4 milos? matjaz: sept 14-17 jeff - back to full time on last week in aug stas in brazil end of aug axel time off next week chofmann tues and next monday
add [done] to items completed last week; remove previous [done] items
- [done] tests for pyast
- [done] ressurect python LOL->JS compiler
- release pyast
- release pyjs
- Finish ReMo slides.
- Edit L10n on Mercurial tutorial.
- Make adjustments to WikiMo L10n flow & home page based on recent feedback.
- Draft "Interpreting dashboards" doc on MDN.
- Prepare June survey feedback to team.
- Help find l20n demo/first project.
- Follow up on conversation about Get Involved inquiries with pt-BR, ES, Boswell, and Rosana.
- [done, continuing] Follow up with ta, ar, and bn-BD teams.
- [done] Follow up on icon and twitter feed discussions
- [done] Send out team page update emails.
- [done, https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Documentation/Screencast_Videos] Determine strategy for creating tutorial screencasts (e.g., dynamic/static, tool, audience, content creators, etc.)
- [done] Pontoon: Update Transvision API call
- [done] Pontoon: Update Bing Translate API call
- [done] Pontoon: Delete translations on Transifex
- [done] Persona: get strings ready for the new train and communicate with localizers
- Pontoon: continue SVN & LDAP bindings
- Pontoon: Admin interface
- [done] Bedrock hacking
- [done] Productization bugs double-check
- Final testing of Affiliates FB app this week
- string merge for Affiliates FB app
- [done] Finish up news item translation
- LSV update
- [done] Transvision 1.1, first update of the tool with a few enhancements, a lot of feedback via multiple channels
- [done] Autoresponse emails in contrinbute page translated (11 emails) in pt-BR
- [done] bug triaging on old mozilla.org/europe bugs, down from 84 bugs assigned to me to 35 \o/
- [delayed] Start porting firefox/new from PHP to bedrock
- get manual responses emails translated in pt-BR too
- create a contribute branch on github (because webdev team still hasn't done it) and port all the changesets needed to get that branch working
- work with Benjamin Sternthal on creating a new Bugzilla module for mozilla.org l10n
- Fennec 16
- Erin to get string freeze for 16 next
- expose progress towards that in public
- beta uplift for Acholi
- wrap up some elmo patches (releng shipping flow)
- l10n qa for fennec, follow up actions: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/qa-l10n-meeting
- still not sure how c9 works wrt extensions
- [done] recorded a screencast about l12y testing in Gaia, not published yet
- [done] B2G: meeting with releng this week to finalize Gaia l10n/build
- talk to Peter Scanlon about B2G branding and other engagement activities