Silme is a l10n library written in python.
Silme is a library focused on improving the experience of developing localization related applications and web applications.
- Format neutrality which allows easy lossless import and export between various l10n formats.
- I/O neutrality which allows easy read/write from/to files, jar packages, mysql databases and revision control systems.
- Easy diff generator which allows to build and apply smart diffs between different localizations.
- Silme 0.5 - released on May 11th 2009
- Silme 0.5.1 - released on June 3rd 2009
- Silme 0.7 - released in July 2009
- Silme 0.8 - released on October 4th 2009
- Silme 0.9 - planned for end of May 2010
- Silme 1.0 - planned for ???
- Silme 1.1 - planned for ???
- Setting up environment
- Entity and EntityList
- L10nObject and L10nPackage
- File, SVN, SQL
- DTD, Properties, gettext, HTML, XLIFF
- Diffing between objects, packages
- Command line example
- Webtool example
- GUI example
- Tips and tricks