- Upcoming scheduling of release work. See google calendar "MozTesting".
- How are people feeling about things?
- QAE Resource Breakdown (tchung)
- See spreadsheet
- Slightly affects your q3 goals, but shouldnt tremendously
- Device allocation (timr, jmaher)
- With tegra and fennec becoming a bigger part of product testing, we need folks to actively participate with dogfooding
- Talk about current devices we have, and future ones we need to order
- Aakashd will setup a chart with in house devices, and a schedule to check out for dogfooding
- Jmaher will look into new devices coming down the pipe, and get them ordered for the team
- Figure out how to get some international coverage (krupa, whimboo)
- Firefox 3.0.13, Firefox 3.5.2 (juanb)
- Firefox 3.next (juanb)
- 3.5 and 3.6 virtually the same UI. Backend component re-write
- Still working on test plan for 3.6
- 3.7 work (Sprints) will be tracked concurrently in separate wiki
- Tegra mobile (tchung)
- Test Wiki created (not sure if marcia had one, so i put one out): https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/QA/Tegra
- Open bugs query: http://tinyurl.com/lbtdnk
- Coordinating test efforts with nvidia india team (performance testing, plugin testing). Conference call tomorrow
- We need a second device. Plans to run mochitests remotely (work with aki, jmaher)
- Fennec mobile (aakashd, jmaher)
- Began verifying resolved bugs on WinMo
- Began flagging bugs that would be good for Litmus (they hadn't been using it at all)
- Will work Joel to get the smoketest finalized by the end of the week
- Webdev Testing (stephend)
- Community outreach (aakashd)
- Mozmill Testcase automation (henrik)
- Working on Software Update tests (Minor and Major Updates)
- Code coverage results not final so we automate BFTs from self prioritized sections
- Documentation for Mozmill test writing in the works
- QA Companion for desktop (aaronmt)
- Update for desktop?
- Project Metrics (murali)
- See blog
- Key next steps are:
- Blocker oriented metrics asked for by shaver, beltzner, and damon.
- File vital stats related to bugs (regression/crashers/security), check-ins, Manual/Automated coverage, etc
- Rolling this out publicly and specifically with the project meeting, QA, and targeted Dev teams.
- Litmus cleanup (tracy)
- Accessibility update (MarcoZ)