QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2012-10-25

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Takeways:
    • Stephen is speaking with bmoss directly about goals. We want to ensure the goals are measurable and abstract enough that we won't miss a goal due to a dependency (including strategy changes) from other groups that we're interacting with
    • the latest version of the py.test plugin is close to a release and will have proxy support. Dave Hunt has a soft blocker on Selenium 2.26
    • Web QA Reddit IAmA day being planned
  • Action Items:

Discussion Items / Updates

  • Check out the new contributors page - what do you think? password = password
    • contributors thanks page
    • I didn't want to re-create the wheel so I tried to make it personal by adding a photo & just linking to Mozillians or Github. If I get a thumbs up I'll just make it public.
    • What is the bar for entry- thoughts? Should I just add anyone who has contributed in the last quarter?
  • New published QMO page for Team Quarterly contributor actions
  • Work week Lanyrd is taking shape (but, still *really* early)
  • what do you think about the "WebQa Show-Off" meeting proposal

Engagement Project Status

If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).

  • Mozillians - 1 hr rbillings

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)


Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Action Items:
    • Stephen to still talk to Bob Moss about goals
    • Stephen to ask the Reddit moderators about the iama
    • Bebe to help drive the “Web QA showoff” discussion meeting
    • Softvision to share the outcomes of and takeaways of their performance-testing seminars
  • Next owner: Alin / scribe: Matt
  • Next week's meeting notes: