Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.
Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific
Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
- Action Items:
- Bebe to get Selenium 2.28 merged into master from latest-version/latest-release branch
- Stephen to send 2 Unagi devices to Softvision
- Stephen to continue to seek out Unagi devices, esp. for Softvision
- [DONE] Dave to create a test job for pytest-mozwebqa 1.1 on qmo
- Someone to raise an issue to fix qmo suite on stage as it will fail because of page titles
Discussion Items / Updates
- Stephen still working with Clint and Tony on goals (getting a sense of the landscape/asks today)
- Any luck with getting B2G building/running on desktop?
- Talking with Clint + Bob about attendance/sponsorship of Selenium Conference:
- [nhirata] Discussion about division of test cases in b2g/marionette.
- How is it currently done? how do people envision it?
- Should we have it broken down by area, and files by subarea?
- Should the tests be in specific individual files in the future for easier troubleshooting?
- Add a segment to the meeting template for project updates/sharing/discussion - where people can give a short voluntary talk about what they've been working on, as we discussed during the work week.
- [CARRY OVER] Help support, through automation, the purchase, installation of, and refund of, apps in the Firefox Marketplace, on mobile
- [NEW] goal one - very likely on continuing to "finish" Gaia smoketests
- [NEW] goal two - test-infra/joint goal (a-team, releng?)
If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.
- Running Gaia UI tests on desktop builds
- Dave: I'm going to work on this ahead of my FOSDEM talk, however it may be blocked by bug 833007
- Interactive debugging Gaia UI tests in PyCharm
- Bob: I can do this.
Engagement Project Status
If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).
- Firefox Flicks R1 - rbillings ~6hrs
- No comments, only that it looks pretty good if you want to check it out https://firefoxflicks.mozilla.org/en-US/
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- no updates
- Firefox OS
- Marketplace / AMO
- meeting with the PM tomorrow to discuss what level of QA involvement the project needs (begin drafting a contract)
- Milestone 34.1 release yesterday
- Milestone 35 slated to be released today
- Testing 1.4 release- last MozTrap release for camd before he officially moves off of MozTrap and onto other projects, except for high priority feature requests.
Time off / Out-of-office
- rbillings Feb 6-11
- bsilverberg Feb 11-15
Takeaways and Action Items
- Action Items:
- Next owner / scribe:
- Next week's meeting notes: