QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2013-04-11

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

previous mtg | Web QA Home | next mtg

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Takeaways:
    • Work with IT to understand the wiki suite, also delegate someone to take wiki coverage - stephend - lean on volunteers if we can
    • Let team know when new partner RIL will gets approved - stephend working with IT and Tony, but the concern is that this is not ready
    • Talk to tchung about when new wpa supplicant will get into our builds - stephend
  • Action Items:
    • What is the status of the Contributor mailing list in regards to WebQA? At one point we were pulling out specific requests for WebQA & replying to them- now it seems like we only get people who query our internal mailing list. ~ rbillings
    • change the mozwebqa-test-templates to use head
    • Could new gaia issues be added? All existing issues are taken or blocked. - zac to try and put some stuff up
    • Gaia-ui we can log into marketplace but don't have -dev on the eng build. - zac will look into this, trying to add it into setUp
      • If resolved, bug 855143 will have more info/solve this - [stephend]

Discussion Items / Updates

  • A personal + professional thanks for a great job, everyone! We've really accomplished a ton and have worked extremely well together - [stephend]
  • Food for thought -- how can we get better at xfails, across the board/many projects? - [stephend]
    • It's corny, but "xfail Fridays?" :-) - [stephend]
  • I found a useful script for cleaning up old branches. [dave]
  • New 'cleanup' pull request is up for Gaia UI. Please test and report your findings. [dave]
  • Update on running Gaia UI on B2G desktop client
    • May replace pandaboards for these tests
    • See bug 857622
  • Could we get a brief overview of the Manager Hacking session from Stephen? ~Rbillings
  • Suggest removing the Engagement project status from the template as I'm the only one who puts stuff on there. ~Rbillings
  • Mauro Doglio (new hire in ateam) is keen to help out with B2G and Gaia UI. Will work on tests to become familiar, and ultimately likely to help out with harness level stuff. [dave]

Goals Check-in

Blog Ideas

If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.

Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell

Engagement Project Status

If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

CI Updates

If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki

Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

  • Zac: Cluj - 5th-8th April Selenium Unconference Cluj
  • Zac: Madrid - 11th-20th April PTO/B2G Work Week
  • Bob: PTO - 22nd-26th April

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeways:
  • Action Items:
  • Next owner / scribe:
  • Next week's meeting notes: