QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2014-08-07

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Web QA Home

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Lead / Scribe

  • Lead:
    • AndreiH
  • Scribe:
    • mbrandt
    • Scribe is responsible for:
      • adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes
      • creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
      • sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
      • completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Action Items:
    • Bob to open bugs related to changes required for One and Done User API to mitigate risk of handing out API keys
    • stephend: will meet with retornam, look into why named jenkins1, can/should we change that (proxying request on behalf of Bebe)

Discussion Items / Updates

  • welcome Greg Arndt, working on Tony's team, on B2G automation; w00t! [stephend]
  • can we improve the contributor review/merge process? I've seen and heard from several of you that contributors have a hard time squashing commits, etc. [stephend]
  • [mbrandt] If you work with Moztrap and have feature requests, needs, have noticed regression please file bugs and /cc mbrandt

Goals Check-in - 1st and 3rd meetings, monthly

Testday Ideas

Blog Ideas

If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.

Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

  • Affiliates
  • Bouncer
  • Engagement
  • Firefox Health Report
  • Firefox OS
  • Marketplace / AMO
  • Mozillians
  • MDN
    • Continuous deployment, no updates
  • Socorro
  • SUMO
    • Continuous deployment, no updates
  • MozTrap
  • Wiki

CI Updates

If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki

Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

  • SV Team - 15th August (National holiday)

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeways:
  • Action Items:
  • Next owner / scribe: Johan/Dylan
  • Next week's meeting notes: Here.