QA/Firefox/Community/Core Firefox QA
This is high level guide on how to contribute to Firefox Quality Assurance as a Core Contributor. This level of contribution is for contributors that have been actively involved in Firefox Quality Assurance. If you are unsure, please see each level of contribution that is outlined at Firefox QA Community.
What is there to do?
There is prolific growth in and production from the Mozilla Development Community. Mozilla QA could use your help to keep up with that growth and production. Firefox QA is one area where you can make an impact. What follows are ways to take action and make an impact at the highest levels of the Firefox QA Community.
Core Firefox QA
It is our goal to integrate more community members into Firefox QA as Core Contributors. A core contributor will have a broad base of knowledge from many of the areas of an Active Contributor. He/she will be a trusted and highly valued member of the Firefox QA team.
- Feature Owner
- Active Core contributor skills needed: Bugmaster, Tester, Documentation, Community
- need document describing what is entailed in feature ownership
- Automation Mentor
- Active Core contributor skills needed: Automation, Bugmaster, Documentation, Community
- need ideas and documentation
- Community Mentor
- Guide new contributors to Active Contributor pathways
- Lead community growth efforts
- Organize and facilitate Firefox Test Days.
A core Contributor can expect to put 10 - 20 or more hours per week towards Firefox QA.
If you'd like to become a Core Contributor either now or in the future, talk to us! We'll help you find your way.
We would love to hear from you. Here are various ways of reaching us: