This is a Mozilla Reps Website Feature. Please do not edit unless you know what you are doing :)
Main page is essentially the landing page of Mozilla Reps portal. It is used as a high-level informational page, targeted to non-reps and mozillians around the world. You should be able to get a high-level sense of what is happening in mozilla reps and pointers to different parts of it.
For this version main page will feature 4 main modules.
- A slideshow (that will include slideshow of characteristic images of mozilla reps in action)
- A section to fetch latest posts from Mozilla Reps planet (for now planet.mozillareps.org)
- A section to feature upcoming events (for now from wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Events )
- A section to feature the Featured Rep as detailed here
Menu items should be:
- Main = self-link
- People = directed to People page
- Events = link to wiki.mo/remo/events
- Labs = pop up coming soon
- Planet = link to planet.mozillareps.org
- Wiki = link to wiki.mo/remo
- Join = simple pop up with Joining info and redirection to wiki.mo/remo/joining
The bug associated with this functionality is 722334