9 October 2014
- Windows sandboxing
- The socket problem is “fixed” (avoided) for GMP, but that won't work for content.
- Fought with the profiler's file-opening, and lost. Hooray for deadline-pressure-induced hacks.
- Tried to take away getdents (pronounced “readdir”) after spellchecker e10s landed, and failed because WebGL.
- Trying to lock down process creation flags on B2G. (Fun fact: this could pass try and still break most actual devices.)
- Oh, right: intermittent ASAN mochi-1 failure due to sandboxing. On it.
- Running mochitests with ClearKey CDM
- Andre says content sandbox is working, but rules are too restrictive. He might land content sandbox with no rules for Nightly 36 (next week?)
- EME sandboxing
- Steven added Adobe's APIs to ClearKey CDM for testing
- We need to fork ClearKey CDM to make our own test CDM?
- Edwin? He's currently busy for a couple weeks working on MSE and ClearKey itself.
- EME mochitests are currently running with ClearKey but they are failing?
- Adobe test builds? Delayed. Windows build "real soon".