- bug 1256992 - crash in mozilla::SandboxBroker::SandboxBroker - uplifted to Aurora, in today's. No failures of SandboxBroker::Initialize reported in Telemetry on Nightly so far.
- bug 1189846 - Print Edit 15.10 - have this all working now, including reporting errors via the progress listener, just need to do some testing with various settings e10s/print-via-parent/ different printers etc. I'm going to file a separate bug for the printing anomaly I get when printing the Nightly home page as it's separate from the plumbing work.
- bug 1264240 - Allow NPAPI sandbox write access to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player - reviewed.
Thread bugs: bug 1262964, bug 1264629
- bug 1176099 - glib gmain thread signal blocking - 3rd round of r?, :glandium not satisfied yet with the patch
- bug 1259273 - sys_unlink violation - landed
- bug 1259283 - sys_fchown violation - r+, checkin-needed requested, waiting for merge
- bug 1259508 - sys_clone violation - still trying to figure out how to solve this one ... (should we put this in sblc1??)
- Enable all the things branch also try running on that branch with: $ MOZ_PERMISSIVE_CONTENT_SANDBOX=1 ./mach run):
- Started logging syscalls
- Ok for telemetry, needs small changes