- bug 1317921 - Handle nested file URIs with the file content process
- In review.
- bug 1335170 - Intermittent browser/base/content/test/tabs/browser_allow_process_switches_despite_related_browser.js
- Caused by test for bug 1328829 - fix landed.
- Working on update to Chromium sandbox code.
- bug 1332522 - [Mac] remove ~/Library read restriction from file content process sandbox
- bug 1333681 - [Mac] Level 2 profile directory read restrictions don't work for profiles in /var/folders
- under codereview
- bug 1329822 - file:// documents can't use <a download=foo.txt> to set a download name/force a download
- Some Widevine GMP debugging
- bug 1329216 - crash on 'print' dialog
- got CUPS printer working, can't reproduce crash with original trigger, debugging libcups.so code
- patches for window.print() seem to work
- Landed sandbox settings bug
- Work on X proxy. Unix domain socket allocation/cleanups/etc.
- bug 1286865 - Rejected syscall reporting: Telemetry integration is working and patches are posted for review
- Filed bugs from crash-stats (bug 1334687 and bug 1334692)