- Time: Wednesday at 9:15AM PDT / 12:15PM EDT / 5:15PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, Zombocom (3rd Floor)
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 98616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 98616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 98616#
- 1 Currently Active Projects
- 2 Upcoming Projects
Currently Active Projects
J-PAKE (Philipp, Stefan, Tarek)
- rudimentary UI in place, try builds available: http://email@example.com/
- fighting some weird malloc() issues and crashes that can't be reproduced in tests
- need to add report API calls
On the iOS side:
- Pretty much complete. Small things left like cancellation, timeouts, more unit tests, etc. Working on that this week.
- Just implemented the /report API
- Need to make a list of incidents that we want to report
- Waiting for final UX. Need to implement final UX.
- Code and Security review done
- Worked with Ops last week for deployment
- Waiting for Stage environment to be set
Simplified Crypto (Richard)
Making progress. PKI ripped out, tests updated and passing. Introduced SHA-256 key hashing through caching singleton, collection knowledge for WBOs, a collection key manager for per-collection keys (used by WBOs to encrypt themseves). Part way through key storage in a WBO (crypto/keys).
Found (and fixed, along with Philipp) a few small bugs along the way (including Bug 608324, Bug 608329, and one or two along the path of the bulldozer).
Next up is going through the startup process, implementing first-time-user and migration scenarios for generating and storing values, and tying keys to identities for local persistence.
Sync Server 1.5 (Toby)
Node Management (Toby)
Initial code and tests checked into hg. Needs some config-file wiring, but otherwise ready for initial deployment to dev cluster.
Next-gen Server (Tarek)
- Dev environment on web-dev-web05 available since last week \o/
- Deployed a dev server on it
- Currently doing some minor debug + missing pieces:
- make the server work with guid IDs
- add the sharding configuration (some config differ per host)
- Will start to work on the RPM specs this week
- Waiting for the first pass on code review (Ian) and security (?) -- bugs where added for this
Firefox Home 1.0.4 (Stefan)
- Pushed out 1.0.4b7 - Feature complete, localized, signed off by QA
- Need to talk to Stuart about App Store text
Firefox Home 1.0.5 (Stefan)
- Plan is include J-PAKE, New Crypto & Some Interface changes
- Work on 1.0.5 starting today (starting with merging in J-PAKE)
- mconnor developing reqs for approval from product
Account Management Portal
- mconnor developing initial reqs for approval from product
Places GUID revamp
- Initial approach in place, need to determine resources
App performance issues due to Places
- Getting API designs/requirements nailed down, resources are still an open question