Stewards/Coding/Group 12 12 12

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

  • Meeting time: Wednesday, December 12 at 11 AM Pacific
  • Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
  • Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
  • Back channel: #planning


  • Rewards process for contributors
  • Coding Community Tools
    • What Can I Do For Mozilla?
      • Creating a promo and finding places to promote it on Mozilla sites like MDN and other sites like Stackoverflow (bug 775771)
    • Bugs Ahoy
    • Mach
      • Are we able to see how this has helped people in the conversion metrics we have?
  • Community building workshops
    • Next steps: David to talk to Dietrich and Ben about upcoming B2G work weeks

Place holders

  • Contributor survey

Action Items

  • David to follow up with Metrics about making patch dashboards unfiltered by default
  • Seif to follow up with group in early January to prepare for promoting contributors in release notes
  • Seif to follow up with the Statistics PhD student who sent dashboards recently
  • Benjamin to discuss coordination with new Bugmaster role in upcoming meeting