Stewards/Coding/Group 12 19 12
- Meeting time: Wednesday, December 19 at 11 AM Pacific
- Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Back channel: #planning
- Next meeting after this on January 9
- https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/User:teoli/TestPopcorn - Building Firefox from scratch on Ubuntu
- Community dashboards
- Preparing for adding contributors to release notes for next Firefox release
- Measure effectiveness of first patch approved email
- Kyle looking into this as part of Bugzilla Anthropology:
- Other dashboards items
- From a Statistics PhD student who just contacted us about getting involved: https://scss.tcd.ie/~seoriord/mozilla-firefox.html
- Patch size vs. review time -- patch data to be added to Bugzilla Anthropology
- Mentored bugs graphs
- Conversion tracking
- Leverage ratio
- Metrics API (bug 729703)
- Enhancements for patch dashboards in Metrics' goals for Q1
- New ideas to discuss
- New contributor dashboards/metrics for portions of the tree (eg. gfx/, dom/, whatever)
- Get engineers to tag nontrivial bugs with common annotation (eg. [complex]). Write a tool that watches for successful resolution of these bugs and adds assignee to list of promising contributors.
- How to coordinate with new Bugmaster role?
- Maybe we're going about coding contribution wrong? Most of our most successful coding contributors started as triagers, then writing testcases, then full-on engineering.
- Coding community manager
- Community Manager, Firefox Engineering posted
- Setting community managers up for success
- Identifying coding areas with needs for community management -- Firefox OS, webdev, education liaison, ???
- Rewards process for contributors
- jdm's prototype for contributor first patch notifier to feed into Gear Store for sending shirts
- graememcc's prototype for tool to issue badges to people contributing to a specific Firefox release
- Could also use for adding info about new contributors for that release to release notes, automating credits additions, content for Spotlights, Friend of Tree?
- Defining other recognition points on coding path
- Coding Community Tools
- Community building workshops
- Next steps: David to talk to Dietrich and Ben about upcoming B2G work weeks
- The mobile team is experimenting with posting a "featured bug" (http://lucasr.org/2012/12/07/featured-bug-1-in-firefox-for-android/)
- Academic institutions
- Move forward with just mailing list: https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/education
- Clean up references to Google Groups and newsgroup versions of forum that aren't linked anymore
- Any next steps with student-project keyword?
- Creating a case study that would promote this work and make it easier to duplicate?
- Contributor survey
- Kyle to look into splitting out R- and R+ information from his review chart and comparing time from R+ to time to closing as fixed
- Benjamin and David to follow up with Liz to provide more information about community building efforts that have been going on