IMPORTANT NOTICE : The FSA program is now set to transition to Campus Clubs
A new program is coming to campuses this September that is aligned with the existing Mozilla Clubs structure and will provide a unified model for participation on campuses around the world.
Mozilla Campus Clubs will be replacing the FSA program and so we won’t be accepting any new Firefox Student Ambassadors. The listed FSA Activities won’t be carried any more. You can find more information about the future of the program in this post, where you can also leave your questions.
Learn more about the Campus Clubs at: campus.mozilla.community
What is the FSA Executive Board?
The FSA Executive Board is a dedicated collection of Mozilla Reps and community members who serve as leaders in the Student Ambassador program and help determine its goals, structure, activities, and yearly plan.
The FSA E-Board is responsible for:
- Running all aspects of operation of the FSA Program
- Integrating students into large-scale Mozilla Rep campaigns
- Recognizing and rewarding students who have done an *amazing* job
- Driving our social media channels
- Guiding and advising all groups involved in the program
- Mentoring individuals who are new to the program community
FSA Executive Board Profiles
Leadership roles and responsibilities of the FSA Executive Board can be found here. Come meet who our Executive Board members are!
How does one join the FSA Executive Board?
The FSA E-Board members, due to their responsibilities and dedication, is selected based on nomination.
How do I contact the FSA Executive Board?
- IRC: #remostudents
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org