Support/Weekly Meetings/Notes 2012-04-09
Mondays (meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) at:
- 9:00 AM PST
- 12:00 Noon EST
- 16:00 UTC during summer
- 18:00 CET
- 11:00 CST
Phone call details:
- California: 1-650-903-0800, x92 then 9309 then #,
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9309 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9309 then #
irc.mozilla.org: #sumo <== Click the link to use web-based chat
Sumo Development Update
- Tobbi's forum article link autocomplete feature is live!
- Search result changes
- Spring cleaning!
- 2012.7 sprint starts tomorrow.
- Finishing off the work on https://support.allizom.org
- Navigation pages get an organization system. Lists are painful to look at. Can you help? How is it best organized?
- Pages I need help to organize:
- Fixing problems with websites
- Fix slowness, crashing, error messages, and other problems (have more information here, please, not just structure)
- Customizing Firefox with add-ons, plugins, and extensions (bottom part)
- It also needs pictures and icons to indicate download, release notes, system requirements, languages, versions, etc. I am no MediaWiki wizard. Can we make an HTML download button? Where can I find good Mozilla icons for things?
- Planning to finish it this week, then put it for staff and Verdi to review, and launch it in the week after or in 2 weeks.
- This week, I am starting to design paper prototypes. Still figuring out the best way to share it (Flickr?), but I have purchased supplies and am ready to design.
- This week, I am doing little else but paper prototypes. Maybe other minor stuff, but paper prototypes need to finish soon, so we can test soon
- See our wireframes process planning document that will contain the numerical list of wireframes I need to create. (Warning, hard to read).
Please add your comments, questions and updates here.
Firefox Status Update
- The last KB meeting was pretty informative (video). The next one is Thursday at 9am PST. Please add any questions, comments or updates to the wiki.
- Next steps
- Firefox 12 updates
- Style guide