|Thunderbird 3.1 Beta 1||Thunderbird 3.0.2|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
- Who's taking minutes? --> rebron
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
- Open: Planning for a dry-run security firedrill build
- Checklist: draft checklist for firedrill actions
- gozer and Standard8 to 'schedule' run through
- New: Go over Lehigh U feedback
- wayne/clarkbw: to meet re: ue feedback space management/migration assistant
- wayne/bwinton: to meet re: ispdb
- http://byob.mozilla.com need to explore to have something for Tbird.
Friends of the Tree
Thanks to our Friends of the Tree When adding someone to this section, please get their T-Shirt size and send it to email@example.com so that he can send them a shirt!
- UX/Feature work being driven from Thunderbird:UX/Priorities/3.1; however, only some things on that page are blockers
- non-versioned wanted-thunderbird flag created
- Bug lists: Thunderbird:Thunderbird3.1:Status_Tracking
- beta1 slipped; string/code freeze 2 weeks from today
- bug triage in progress; first pass to be completed EOD tomorrow (Weds)
- high risk that we'll need to add a beta 2 once triage completed
- Discussion about specifics of cutting the 1.9.2 version of comm-central in progress; details soon
Lanikai Alpha 1
- Shipped (W00t!)
Lanikai Beta 1
String/code freeze date: 2010-02-23 (Tuesday)
- l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 freeze date: 2010-03-01 (Monday)
- Build/relbranch date: 2010-03-02 (Tuesday)
- Ship date: 2010-03-09 (Tuesday)
Thunderbird 3.0.x Developer Update
See Tinderbox for how to get your patches into 3.0.x
- See Schedule above.
- Generally smaller amount of fixes than 3.0.1, but still improving user experience for upgrades and stability.
- Blockers (needed and .2): 27 (-3)
- Of which blocking 3.0.2: 6 (-1)
- Blocking Nominations: 9 (+3)
- Fixed 3.0.2: 36 (+14)
|status||bug||summary||# crash /week|
|Null signature - no progress||1076|
|Assigned - no progress||bug 536960||sqlite3DbMallocRaw||989|
|Unassigned - no progress||bug 536308||arena_dalloc | free | sqlite3_free | pcache1TruncateUnsafe||981|
|Needs landing on Branch||bug 533035||JS_dtobasestr||802|
- Press Updates: Some Lanikai coverage Mozilla releases Thunderbird 3.1 alpha, Mozilla veröffentlicht erste Alpha von Thunderbird 3.1
- 6MM Total ADUs; 1.4MM ADUs on Tbird 3
- Thunderbird 3 Add-ons contest, some details on the intranet, will move to wiki as some of details are worked out. Will be at http://extendthunderbird.com
- Firefox First Run Promo testing is live. Randomized rotation between Add-ons General, StumbleUpon, ReminderFox and Thunderbird.
abbreviated report because Roland was sick Monday
- Most Urgent Articles needed ASAP - Auto config - How to change change IMAP to POP
- Analytics from last week - 105K (92K last week) visits, USA #2 (22K, previous 20K), Germany #1 (23K, previous 20K), Japan #3 (10K, 9K), FR, UK, IT, CA, NL, AU - Browser stats: Firefox 62%, 29% IE, 4% Chrome, only 2400 visits from IE6 (8% of IE total)
- Looking for Contributors to write articles in English (and German!) and any other languages
- Get Satisfaction Accelerator to make flagging duplicates and asking for more information and splitting subtopics faster - Spec, - Bryan (thanks!) updated his JetPack and have drop down of FAQ topics, progress! - Looking for additional Jetpack developers (bwinton has volunteered thanks) to develop this further with Roland acting as tester and spec writer email me roland AT mozillamessaging.com if interested in collaborating. Feedback on spec also welcome! Please edit the spec wiki page!
- No GS Triage Meeting because of sickness
- Issues to be reviewed at the next GS Triage meeting scheduled for February 15, 2010 - Please tag topics "review" if you think they need to be reviewed because they cause customer pain
- GS praise: thunderbird, thunderbird, attachment detector, Lanikai lanikai speed improvement
- GS Key Support stats from the following graphic:
- approximately 78/ day (556/7 slightly higher than previous), # of visitors 20,000 on graph seems to be right but numerical stats are wrong)
- total new topics:556 (slightly higher) total replies:1127 from employees and champions: 85 a wee bit lowerthan normal (NonMoMo:183 FROM Michael Pasek (thanks!), 26 from Chris Ramsden aka Xenos (thanks!),6 from Wayne Mery (thanks!), 28 from DavRo (thanks!), 8 from from Kent (Thanks!), MoMo: 34 from Roland, 4 from Bryan Clark (thanks!),6 from Mark Banner (thanks) (Ruby Code)
- date:20100202 #new support topics:73 resolved: 26
- date:20100203 #new support topics:75 resolved: 13
- date:20100204 #new support topics:70 resolved: 6
- date:20100205 #new support topics:64 resolved: 10
- date:20100206 #new support topics:49 resolved: 9
- date:20100207 #new support topics:39 resolved: 6
- date:20100208 #new support topics:7 resolved: 21
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
Lehigh Univ. will be on the call for a few minutes for QA on v3.1 perspective. 3-4 people will be available including mail admin, trainer and user support, installer customizer. LU Issues Document
- MozMill upgrade.
- Installation instructions on devmo updated.
- Possibly rolling out to production (just on windows) in the next few hours.
rebron, davida, bienvenu, dmose, standard8, ludo, gozer, clarkbw, rolandtanglao, wayne, bwinton