|Thunderbird 3.2||Thunderbird 3.1.5||Thunderbird 3.0.9|
|To Be Announced||
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> Standard8
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
- Eric Moore aka Tanstaafl for Common misconceptions about Thunderbird and all the great work at kb.mozillazine.org
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- 38% - 50% ISPBD conversion success rate. Top 12 missing domains: ocn.ad.jp, psmtp.com, cox.net, interia.pl, aon.at, skynet.be, netease.com, ntlworld.com, shaw.ca, one.com, eonet.ne.jp, outlook.com
- Starting to plan for Funnel Cake 3, off of 3.1.5.
- Had a great meeting with a potential partner about how we should work together.
- Seems like their API will be largely defined by our needs.
- They raised a few questions which I need to discuss with other people.
- 3.2 planned to be released from a comm-1.9.2 branch
- Waiting for account provisioning discussions to progress before making decision on if/when to cut it.
- bug 564737 Has landed on trunk, fixing the white space before the first character in emails. Please test and verify no regressions (check in Thunderbird & Firefox)
- Trunk version bumped to 3.3a1pre
- Now up for review. Hoping to land in the next couple of days.
- Add-on Manager
- Once current trunk bustage is fixed, this will be moving to a tab, please give it some testing once that happens.
- Help on fixing up trunk welcome, see this list of higher priority bugs.
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
- 3.1.4 and 3.0.8 released with some small fixes.
- 3.1.5 and 3.0.9 now being planned (see dates above).
- Bug Lists: 3.1, 3.0
Major updates to 3.1
- Now just under 60% of users on TB 3.1.x.
- We'll be starting another major update push for 3.0.x users next week (once they have got past the 3.0.6/7 -> 3.0.8 updates).
- We need more people to use the beta channel
- Want to follow up our testing activities - join the Thunderbird-tester mailing list
- PR: Several pickups regarding last weeks updates 1, 2, 3
- Reached 6.2MM ADUs last week. Still carrying about 1.7MM users on Thunderbird 2.
- Ongoing: Working with mozilla.org/Mozilla.com on web site updates.
- Builders updated to 0.8
- Try buildbot master updated to 0.8
- Working on updating other masters to 0.8.
- 840 new support topics, 830 last week so no major spike
- 3.1 Support Issues i) Remote Images not showing for some folks (currently 6 GS topics-is this a 3.1.3 or 3.1.4 regression?); ii) only a few instances of what look like the Gecko null check at startup,i.e. bug 594699, the primary bug for 3.1.4 iii) vocal minority of users very unhappy with slowness of space fix
- See this week's Support Appendix for full Get Satisfaction metrics and other support details -
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.