|Thunderbird 3.2||Thunderbird 3.1.5||Thunderbird 3.0.9|
|To Be Announced||
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> dmose
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- 86% retention of Funnel Cake 2 after 3 weeks, inline with Funnel Cake 1 which was at 87%.
- ISP Conversion between 40-50% rate. Top missing domains: ocn.ad.jp, cox.net, aon.at, psmtp.com, interia.pl, telenet-ops.be, netease.com, centrum.cz, synacor.com, outlook.com.
- account provisioner design, coding, and other work ongoing
- MuteThread posted to Labs Messaging blog
- Up next: GMail Conversation View
- Updates for Mailing List Manager, Contacts on deck.
- Sync Add-on further out.
- On schedule to release an add-on a week for the next month or so
- 3.2 planned to be released from a comm-1.9.2 branch
- Waiting for account provisioning discussions to progress before making decision on if/when to cut it.
- Add-on Manager
- Moved into a tab
- Help on fixing up trunk welcome, see this list of higher priority bugs.
- Packaged tests for running on Trunk tinderboxen on deck
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
Major updates to 3.1
- 3.0.4 -> 3.1.4 going live today
- 3.0.8 -> 3.1.4 will be unthrottled today.
- Preparing test day for this Thursday.
- Crash-stats being half broken as some impact post releases.
- Thunderbird-tester is our low traffic mailing list where announces of testing events are made.
- PR Update: Nice article on backing up Thunderbird, a nod to our Tabs, and several mentions with the Mozilla Seabird announcement
- ADUs: 6.2MM ADUs, 62% on our latest version, downloads still steady at 90k a day range. Back to levels before the Summer and slightly ahead.
- Web Site Task Force Update - notes from mtg, focused on Domain Names strategy, Archiving old sites, and Web Fonts. Starting to get into the details/issues. So far, plans are making sense.
- Try running packaged mozmill *and* xpcshell tests
- Tinderboxpushlog updated
- bloat builders renamed to 'leak test build'
- Ordered additional hardware to expand build capacity
Build / Release Update
- John Hopkins (:jhopkins) now the primary contact for Thunderbird Build and Release Engineering and will start weekly updates next week.
- email@example.com (and bugzilla) is still the right place to contact us
- Andrei (:sancus) will be giving us a status update next week.
- 655 new support topics down 22% (840 last week) looking into why it's down so much!
- 3.1 Support Issues
- about:support add-on is looking great! will blog about it on mozilla labs to get more feedback, next step would be to land it in Thunderbird! thanks sid0!
- See this week's Support Appendix for full Get Satisfaction metrics and other support details -
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
- dmose has drafted participation survey; expect to see posts requesting input soon