|Thunderbird 3.2||Thunderbird 3.1.5||Thunderbird 3.0.9|
|To Be Announced||
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> Ludo
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- Funnel Cake 2: ~82% retention rate after 30+ days in comparison to ~84% retention rate after 30+ days for Funnel Cake 2
- ISPDB Conversion: 38 - 42% success rate. Top missing domains: psmtp.com, ocn.ad.jp, cox.net, interia.pl, aon.at, telia.com, one.com, tiscali.com, outlook.com
- Start sending out the Add-On and API to our partners for feedback.
- Add various fields to enable alternate forms of integration.
Pluggable Mail Stores:
- Down to four xpcshell test failures with Maildir store, and a couple mozmill failures, build and play with it
- Up next: GMail Conversation View
- Updates for Mailing List Manager, Contacts on deck.
- Sync Add-on further out.
- On schedule to release an add-on a week for the next month or so
- 3.2 currently planned to be released from a comm-1.9.2 branch
- Waiting for account provisioning discussions to progress before making decision on if/when to cut it.
- Help on fixing up trunk welcome, see this list of higher priority bugs.
- Packaged tests for running on Trunk tinderboxen on deck
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
Major updates to 3.1
- Pushed out 3.0.8 -> 3.1 again.
- Advertised about latest version on more 2.x builds.
- Still getting transition of users across from both 2.0.0.x and 3.0.x, now about 65% of ADUs on TB 3.1.
- Currently having a test week on nightlies, 39% coverage
- Working on 3.1.5 and 3.0.9 this week
- Added weekly events for october
- PR update: mostly mentions this week Postbox 2 review and here
- ADUS: 6.2MM Total ADUs, 1.5MM on 2.x was 3MM in July and 2.5MM in August
- Launched Participation Survey w/ dmose
- Continuing discussion on "One Mozilla" web site updates.
- Exploring use of User Voice w/ Mozilla Engagement Team for marketing feedback
- New hardware order completed, awaiting delivery
- 64-bit Minis acquired
- Try server not merging unittest builds anymore
- Moving ISPDB to MySQL (staging done)
- Pending Builds Dashboard:
Build / Release Update
- working on the Thunderbird 3.1.5 and 3.0.9 releases
- enabling packaged unit tests
- began work on reconfiguring our builds using the latest MoCo code (generateCCBranchObjects)
- ISPDB on MySQL soon
- patch for bug 526467 almost done
- Next: Cleaning up ISPDB bugs that have patches but were never reviewed/pushed, figure out time to complete remaining blockers for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526559
- 539 new support topics down 18% (655 last week) again looking into why it's down so much!
- 3.1 Support Issues
- Support Contributor, Matt, of Australia has written some useful material on his blog at http://thunderbirdtweaks.blogspot.com/ - with permission hope to repurpose some material with edits for SuMoMo
- welcome to new Get Satisfaction Contributor, Laurent_Laperrousaz !
- See this week's Support Appendix for full Get Satisfaction metrics and other support details -
- Trunk builds are mostly working again, mac64 will be our next hurdle.
- Crashes due to JS threading, working on fixing them
- Backporting fixes to 1.9.2 will be started soon
- Much progress on l10n nightlys, local repack builds were successful
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
- Mac PPC trunk nightly builds may be broken (see bug 600965
- Looking to follow Firefox down the 32/64 bit Mac nightly build route.
- May take a couple of weeks to get running.
Gozer, dmose, bienvenu, standard8, usul, roland, Fallen, rebron, sancus and bwinton