|Thunderbird 3.3 Alpha 3||Thunderbird 3.1.8|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
- Who's taking minutes? --> roland
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida or dmose for schedule changes/additions.
- Note: this meeting is for interactive discussion. Feel free to ask questions!
Friends of the Tree
Thanks to our Friends of the Tree When adding someone to this section, please get their T-Shirt size and send it to email@example.com so that he can send them a shirt!
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- Funnel Cake 5 still to be scheduled. Will be testing some changes on the download page to optimize for speed and then push out FC 5.
- Steady over 40% on ISPDB success rate.
For more details, see also the driver meeting notes.
- Contracts continue to be worked on.
- We're also working on making a version that's bundled with TB for wider testing.
Pluggable Mail Stores (bug 402392):
- Working on design for migration code - random thoughts here - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Pluggable_Store_Migration
- patches in queue for sync team
- need to coordinate an add-on release
Trunk (Miramar) Development
- Active branches.
- 3.3a2 Released
- Help on fixing blockers would be very useful and appreciated, see this list of higher priority bugs.
- blocking criteria :
- Alpha n -> Serious usability issues.
- After -> no real criteria, regression/usability issues as usual.
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
- 3.1.8 is out on beta channel. Expected release next week.
- Bug Lists: 3.1
Major updates to 3.1
- Press Update: a couple articles on Miramar Alpha 2, continued mentions in Washington Post, and nice article on Web Application Tab extension
- Thunderbird ADUS up at 6.9MM, 12% on Thunderbird 2; Top Locales: Germany, US, France, Japan, Italy
- Up next:
- Getting a handle on Cebit.
- More web site, coordinating design work.
Build / Release Update
- Request in to get download metrics (bug 630379). The intent is to get a better understanding of who our current customers are.
- 64 bit builders working
- buildbuit master means nightly l10repacks this week for Lightning
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.