Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to use headphones and mute yourself when not talking
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
Other ways to get in touch with us can be found on our communications page
- Who's taking minutes? --> sancus
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to Standard8 for schedule changes/additions.
- Note: this meeting is for interactive discussion. Feel free to ask questions!
Friends of the Tree
Thanks to our Friend of the Tree. When adding someone to this section, please get their T-Shirt size, phone number (needed for shipping!) and send it to email@example.com that she can send them a shirt!
Working on new message notifications:
- The Chat tab won't reopen itself automatically any more when a new IM arrives, instead the "Chat" toolbar button will be highlighted.
- Coming soon: Sound notifications for new IMs and badging/bouncing the Mac Dock icon.
Google Summer of Code Projects
App Tabs for Thunderbird
Windows Persistence: Done --- Session Persistence: Persist functions seems to be done, Restore functions have some problems --- App Tabs UI: under development.
Improving GMail Integration
Get ISPDB into Production
- Overview, Status reports
- pull request from edit_domain branch got reviewed and merged
- Improved comments support. Code is being reviewed on this pull request.
- Working on Automated Checks #543614
'No reply' reminder for Thunderbird
Schedule and Progress
- Next merge date: 16 July
- For information about channels, point people here - http://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/channel/
Extension of the week
- lets you add notes to emails!
- working on TB15 messaging and tools
Build / Release Update
- no Thunderbird beta this week
- reviewed a ridiculously huge ispdb patch thanks bwinton
- start page updated
- working on a bunch of l10n issues on mozilla.org still.
- reworked some account provisioner stuff on the server side, fixes a couple of minor bugs and improves performance
- new Lightning overview (for Tip of the week)
- new Using Saved Searches article
- Next support day will be the day after TB 14 releases i.e. 1 day after TB14 release day July 17 which will be July 18, 2012 - It's fun and easy, just help us fill out our July 18, 2012 TB Support Day Etherpad
(If you support Thunderbird or write or translate documentation to help support Thunderbird, please subscribe to the tb-support-crew mailing list and briefly introduce yourself to the list)
- 1548 new support topics (1548 one week ago ) - Media:GS-TB-Stats-18-24June2012-1-of-2.png ; Media:GS-TB-Stats-18-24June2012-2-of-2.png
- Thunderbird 13 Support Issues - Major Lightning 1.5.1 issue: Can't Invite Attendees on Windows - Workaround install Lightning 1.5.0 until Lightning 1.5.2 comes out hopefully this week
- Further issues? If so please edit the TB13 Support Issues page and add any issues or bugs found in TB13 and tag them tb13
- See this week's Support Appendix for full Get Satisfaction metrics and other support details
- TB Support Clinic - Location and time TBD. Possibly in Vancouver, possibly at the next Thunderbird Work Week
- Possible joint event with the fabulous Ubuntu Vancouve Local Users Group who have 500 people in their mailing list
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.