- Customizing look and feel with MoMo specific graphics, HTML and CSS
- creating a cname so that getsatisfaction.com is not visible e.g. CNAME from gs.mozillamessaging.com to getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging
Customizing Look and Feel
- A good example is here: http://www.getsatisfaction.com/cyberdyne_systems
- GS calls it "Light Customization" and "Custom Visual Design"
- options should be under admin section under the Customization area i.e. http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/admin/customization where you can customize "Show Toolbar", "Head tag", "header HTML" and "footer HTML"
- official customization documentation is at: http://getsatisfaction.com/developers/customization
- Question: is there a way to preview this to admins without showing the world Answer: from Get Satisfaction folks: no, there is no preview!
MoMo Specific requirements
- header background graphic: would like the same as the PSD at: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/361757/mm_p_download.psd.zip
- footer want the same footer as at the bottom of: http://en-us.www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/support/
Creating a CNAME
- GS Calls this "hosted on your URL: http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/admin/cname - bug 531114