- Start: 2009-08-20 09:30
- End: 2009-08-20 17:00
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (UTC -7 hours)
We're holding a Get Satisfaction (GS) day on Thursday August 20th for people interested in helping Thunderbird users on GS. Roland Tanglao, tech support lead for Mozilla Messaging will be available to answer questions on Get Satisfaction including: in general how to use Get Satisfaction, and specifically questions on tagging, merging and just generally chat about support on GS via IRC chat #gsfn on #irc://irc.mozilla.org (if you don't have an IRC client installed, then try this web client: http://http//www.mibbit.com/chat/?server=irc.mozilla.org&channel=%23gsfn ) . If you're interested, come on by anytime between 9:30AM to 5PM PDT this Thursday August 20, 2009!
How do I get ready?
Join Get Satisfaction
- create a Get Satisfaction ID here (if you don't have already have an id on GS): http://getsatisfaction.com/people/new OR
- Login using your Windows Live or OpenID here: http://getsatisfaction.com/session/new
Check out the Thunderbird Support Topics
Once you are logged in, you can start helping others out and learning about GS at: http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging
Read the documentation
We don't have much yet (perhaps you can help with documentation?), please start with the Thunderbird Get Satisfaction README/1 Pager
This is what we're doing...
We're getting closer and closer to releasing Thunderbird 3 And there are lots of Thunderbird questions in Get Satisfaction at http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging that haven't been answered. We'd like to answer as many as we can before Thunderbird 3 comes out and get as many of community members helping out on GS as possible now so that we can be ready for Thunderbird 3.
Here's some of the things we're planning on doing throughout the day:
- General tips and tricks on using GS
- How to tag in GS - add keywords so others can find this topic later
- How to merge topics in GS
- Fill in your GS topic here!