If you currently provide significant support to users, or want to start providing support to users, then send an email describing your interest and experience in helping other users.
tb-support-crew is where contributors who provide significant public support to other Thunderbird users help each other, so they can better support users. The list is a closed and private because this is not a place for users to ask for support.
- User help - users needing help or asking questions about Thunderbird should visit https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird
- Coding and product planning in Bugzilla and Thunderbird/tb-planning
- Enterprise support happens at Thunderbird/tb-enterprise
- Other information sources and ways to be involved.
Support crew topic ideas:
- Current hot topics for users and new versions.
- Has anybody else seen topic X in their community?
- How do we fix problem XYZ for a user?
- What is the help article for topic Z? If it doesn't exist, let's build one.
- Onboarding new support contributors.
- Effective use of, and best practices of, bugzilla <--> support venues <--> users.
Ideas should be on topic and:
- Be nice (in other words, no personal attacks, ranting, etc.)
- Be constructive (in other words, no repetition, venting, etc.)
Messages that do not meet these rules may result in moderation of the subscriber.