tb-support-crew is a place for contributors who provide significant public support to other Thunderbird users - paying it forward. We help each other so we can better support Thunderbird users.
- support of Thunderbird end users happens at https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird
- engaging Thunderbird developers happens in Bugzilla and Thunderbird/tb-planning
- enterprise support happens at Thunderbird/tb-enterprise
tb-support-crew is a private list - private in part because the word "support" in our title attracts users asking for support. But if you provide support to users and are interested in the following examples, then send an email describing your interest. Examples of discussion items:
- Timely links to hot topic information (e.g. public forums, blogs, knowledge bases, etc.)
- Has anybody else seen topic X in their community?
- How do we fix Y for a user?
- We need a knowledge base help article for topic Z, does anybody know of one? If not, let's build one.
- Onboarding new contributors.
- Effective management of and best practices of bugzilla <--> support venues <--> users.
Messages should be on topic and:
- Be nice (in other words, no personal attacks, ranting, etc.)
- Be constructive (in other words, no repetition, venting, etc.)
Messages that do not meet these rules may result in moderation of the subscriber.
Chat Channel: on Matrix #tb-support-crew:mozilla.org