tb-support-crew is a place for contributors who provide significant public support to other Thunderbird users - paying it forward. We help each other so that we can better support Thunderbird users.
- For help and questions about Thunderbird visit https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird
- Coding and product planning in Bugzilla and Thunderbird/tb-planning
- Enterprise support happens at Thunderbird/tb-enterprise
tb-support-crew is a private list - private because it is not a place for users to ask for support. But if you currently provide support to users, or want to start helping, then send an email describing your interest in helping other users (please do not ask a support question).
Support crew discusses:
- Timely links to user reports of hot topics (e.g. public forums, blogs, knowledge bases, etc.)
- Has anybody else seen topic X in their community?
- How do we fix Y for a user?
- We need a knowledge base help article for topic Z, does anybody know of one? If not, let's build one.
- Onboarding new support contributors.
- Effective use of and best practices of bugzilla <--> support venues <--> users.
Messages should be on topic and:
- Be nice (in other words, no personal attacks, ranting, etc.)
- Be constructive (in other words, no repetition, venting, etc.)
Messages that do not meet these rules may result in moderation of the subscriber.
Chat Channel: on Matrix #tb-support-crew:mozilla.org