If you wish to comment on a topic and it's more a general question than anything else, just comment on that page's Discussion page. For other details about how to contribute, see Documentation Guidelines (covers style issues, documentation license, etc.).
General Help Topics
- Welcome Page
- Menu Reference
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Managing Your Accounts
- Creating an Account (using account setup wizard)
- Setting Up Secure Email (using a digital certificate)
- Migrating to Mozilla Thunderbird (info for settings transfers on all platforms -- platform-specific stuff gets hidden in builds)
- Dealing with Junk E-mail
- Using the Address Book
- Finding Information in Messages (for searching through email with find box/menus/others if they exist)
- Writing Messages
- The Options Window
- Hidden Preferences
- Display Options
Potential Source Material
- Other sites allowing material for use:
- Buni Meldware End-User Guide - the authors specifically allow the Thunderbird-relevant material to be reused/relicensed here.
Obsolete, Crufty (Yet Possibly Reusable) Docs
These documents were made before we started outlining what's needed in Thunderbird Help, so they don't quite fit the scheme. Additionally, they're very old and probably contain invalid information. We shouldn't just copy this stuff over, because it's going to be wrong in many places, but it might still have some useful contributions.