Mission Statement / What does the Flux team do?
- We are in charge of various Mozilla websites that do not have a dedicated team of their own.
- We advance the Mozilla Mission by:
- Helping other devs by establishing and evolving common standards, tools, libraries, docs, and best practices.
- Helping other teams achieve their web-related goals as internal consultants and technical experts.
- We build and iterate rapidly, but with maintainability in mind. Flux is not a factory for throw-away code.
- Rapid development does not mean no process: We work closely with the Web Production team to make the best possible products while managing scope, schedule, and budget.
The Flux Development group consists of these members:
- Fred Wenzel, Rapid Development Manager
- James Long, Web Developer
- Anthony Ricaud, Web Developer
- Matthew Riley MacPherson, Web Developer
- Michael Kelly, Web Developer
- Jen Fong-Adwent, Web Developer
- Craig Cook, Web Developer
- Paul McLanahan, Web Developer
Working with Flux
The Flux team is a team of developers working with the Technical Project Managers provided by the Web Production team. Please follow the process to get members of the web development team to help get your project off the ground.
- Refer to the Web Production projects to see what the Flux team is currently working on.