This page contains all of the important details for Mozilla.org including /firefox, /apps, /b2g and everything in between
Mozilla.org is the main web property for the Mozilla project and Firefox products. The site averages 193mm users every month, where they can download Firefox, learn about the Mozilla mission, get involved in the Mozilla Community and more.
If you would like to contribute to the site, please visit our Get Involved wiki page.
Goals and Measurements
- Prod URL: http://www.mozilla.org
- Dev URL: http://www-dev.allizom.org/
- Stage URL: http://www.allizom.org/
- Code Repo: https://github.com/mozilla/bedrock
- L10N Repo: https://github.com/mozilla-l10n/www.mozilla.org
- IT Wiki Page: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/dashboard.action
- Mozilla.org Scrumbugs Project page [DEPRECATED]: http://scrumbu.gs/p/mozilla_org/
- Scrumbugs whiteboard tags [DEPRECATED]: https://webprod.etherpad.mozilla.org/scrumbugs-whiteboard-tags
- All open www.mozilla.org bugs
- Firefox Desktop Download Flow
- Demo Servers
- Optimizely Waffle switches
- Sprint Story Board and Product Backlog (Taiga)
- l10n Web parts
- Bedrock 101 doc
- Bedrock l10n doc
- Moving Moz.org to product in Bugzilla
- How to archive content on Mozilla.org
- Mozilla.org priorities Q3/Q4
- QA process Feb 2015
- Growth team process July 2015
- 2015 Analytics roadmap
- Technical roadmap March 2015
- Q4 2014/Q1 2015 Roadmap
- Task and Project Board
- QA process review - DEPRECATED
The primary and secondary contacts for each role of this project:
- Back End Developers - Paul McLanahan, Josh Mize
- Design - Michael Ham
- Front End Developers - Craig Cook, Alex Gibson, Jon Petto
- L10N - Pascal Chevrel, Flod, Peiying Mo
- Program Manager - Eric Renaud
- Team Lead - David Tenser
- UX - Christa Seabolt
- L10N Bedrock
- Legacy Migration
- Publishing on Mozilla.org
- Unified Firefox Download
- Release Notes on Bedrock
- Contact Us Page
- Static Media Improvements
- Firefox Release Support
- Releases can happen anytime Monday-Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm Pacific Time. If you need a push, follow instructions in the docs, or ask pmac or jgmize in #www.
- Anything that is in the master branch will go out.
- Bugs should be filed Product: www.mozilla.org.
- malexis or jbertsch will triage new bugs, adding them to Kanbanery where they will get assigned.
- Mozilla.org is using Taiga for its Scrum implementation of the Agile methodology for software development.
- As of March 16 stories/Tasks are currently averaging a 3.5 day cycle (down from 11 a year prior) from backlog to merged.
- Production push window: 9am - 2pm pacific time Monday through Thursday.
- Mozilla.org stand ups are held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 AM - 9:15 AM PT in erenaud's vidyo room (ping ericrenaud on IRC #www for guest link)
- Mozilla.org weekly bug triage meetings are held every Wednesday, 2:00pm - 2:45pm PT in jbertsch's vidyo room (ping jbertsch on IRC #www for guest link)
- Those without Vidyo access can dial in: +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 99900#