You're teaching Webmaking!? Awesome! You are already helping us create a Generation of Webmakers. If you're looking for new ideas for Webmaking check out the Webmaking Resources. And if you have ideas or resources that you use, please feel empowered to add them!
We've just begun the initiative to connect more broadly with mentors like you. You can help us out by telling us your thoughts. What kind of support do you need? What are your experiences with teaching Webmaking? How can we learn from and share with each other?
- Tell us why you care about making + learning
- Create, test and localize hacktivity kits
- Offer in-person trainings for future mentors
- Help us create new learning projects, resources, publish your own learning materials and resources here on the wiki.
- Become a tester
- Help us localize and translate
- File bugs on Webmaker software