- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to add-on reviewers erosman, teo, Dutts, Sylvain, Baris, Exculmice, Ett, and Lucian for reviewing 5+ add-ons last week!
- Props to Mozilla Tech Speakers Ram, Bob and Andrzej, who gave talks and workshops over the weekend in India, Philippines, & Poland. Special shout-out to Andrzej, who just closed the 6th edition of the competition he runs called js13kgames, with a record number of entries including 28 game entries in the A-Frame VR category.
Monday, 18 September
Tuesday, 19 September
Wednesday, 20 September
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Virtual EU (UTC+2),
Frederick (MD) ,
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the event wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
and check out the Slack or IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Virtual EU (UTC+2),
Thursday, 21 September
- SUMO Day Firefox Focus in Social and in the Support Forums:
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup Thursday exception for:
- Berlin (Germany)
- 18:30 - 19:00 (GMT +2) Warm-up
- 19:00 - 21:00 (GMT +2) IndieWeb Show-and-tell
- Venue and more details on the event wiki page
Friday, 22 September
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 16:00 UTC (9:00am Pacific); Add-onDemos Vidyo Room
- Come share anything related to add-ons with like-minded enthusiasts!
Saturday, 23 September
Sunday, 24 September
This month's Privacy Lab will be held at EFF on September 28th from 6-8pm: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/september-privacy-lab-ubers-new-differential-privacy-tool-tickets-38118523530
We'll have Menotti Minutillo from Uber talking about their new differential privacy tools: https://www.wired.com/story/uber-privacy-elastic-sensitivity/
September 30th and October 1st
- IndieWebCamp New York City! - the fifth IndieWebCamp in NYC for all web creatives, makers, designers, developers and anyone else who loves growing the open web!
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Larissa Shapiro||Head of Diversity and Inclusion||D&I Update! (featuring Voice and Influence and Outreachy programs)||Mountain View Commons||Just chatting||Voice and Influence: https://womensleadership.stanford.edu/voice Outreachy: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Outreachy|
|George Roter||Open Innovation Team||Volunteer nomination process for upcoming All Hands in Austin||my home||nope||https://wiki.mozilla.org/All_Hands/Austin/Volunteer_nominations or find me @geroter (IRC, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, etc)|
|Janice Tsai||Senior HCI Research Scientist||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology, AltVR Highlight Reel:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=esgZ8vBkV0U|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||PDX||No||n/a||Weekly MinIT now at https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox Weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-09-18|
|Michaela Smiley||Brand Strategy, Internet Health||IRL Podcast||Vidyo (Washington, DC)||No||Slides: https://mzl.la/2w47Vkw [Note: a YouTube video is embedded on Slide 4]||https://irlpodcast.org/episode7/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Sept NH Onboarding Cohort||Lisa Gray||MTV Commons||All Over||Fantastic & Magical ways|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.