Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Pulse down over the weekend, back up now
- Work week: Gurvinder would like to remind us to schedule pick-ups *in advance*, not after arriving.
- Work week: Review agenda and help fill it out
Mobile (1st Monday)
- Pulse down over weekend.
- bug 893611 Enable Autophone Mochitest Canvas tests with SkiaGL.
- [wlach] - Working on adding ability to get active frame to Marionette (bug 855327)). Should be useful for some types of tests.
- [mdas] - Working on modal dialog support (bug 779284), will unblock some tests
Tools (2nd Monday)
- Native REST API accepted upstream, working on bmo-specific patch.
- REST and related work in progress:
- token-based auth
- memcached support
- simple etags
- Need to do some work for review nagging (bug 892615).
- Updated VMs after patch tuesday
- Mac minis crashed again perhaps due to Firefox bug. Diagnostics underway in bug 893567.
- [edmorley] New things in production: https://bugzil.la/842052,890005,882670,884721,883218,886838
- [edmorley] Patches:
- [edmorley] Back and forth with github.com support about issues with the Github treeherder-service repo and the Windows git client.
- [edmorley, ako0] Iterating on the logviewer design.
Performance (3rd Monday)
- Kyle still setting up staging server: Copying production JSON objects, filling test_data_all_dimensions, and making rough visualization to verify correctness. Should be sending (email) alerts on current test results by end of week.
- running these with games benchmarks (sunspider, canvasmark, octane, webgl-aquarium).
- currently working on android fennec
- working towards running on android chrome, default browser
- working towards adding for b2g
- working towards ensuring the tests produce stable numbers
- [wlach] - More work on responsiveness testing. Finished work on ntpdate utility to synchronize clocks (http://wrla.ch/blog/2013/07/simple-command-line-ntp-client-for-android-and-firefoxos/), hoping to make appropriate modifications to orangutan/harness this week
- xperf whitelisting at final patch review
- tsvg and tscroll updated and have been running side by side for the last week on m-c
- updated talos to fix data upload flooding on datazilla
- new tart testing should be online end of the week
- Work ongoing to get demontration service working this week.
- Glob set up two 64bit Windows Server instances on AWS.
- bc destroyed them installed dummynet+ipfw
- Glob will create a 32bit Windows Server for bc to torture.
General Framework Support (4th Monday)
WebRTC Test Development
- [henrik] Going to backport the datachannel tests to Aurora. We will skip Beta given the major overhaul which would be necessary to get those landed.
- [henrik] Will work on the other remaining items which are assigned to me
Process (4th Monday)
Sheriffing & Trees
- [edmorley, Tomcat] Further sheriffing onboarding: backouts and merges.
- [edmorley] Patches for bzexport: https://bugzil.la/798054,892940,892948,892951