This is the agenda and logistics page for Web Compatibility Team Work Week meeting in San Francisco (USA) from June 26 - June 30, 2017.
- Previous Work Week: Berlin, Germany - April 2017.
- Next Work Week: (not known yet)
- Location: San Francisco, USA
- Hotel: Hilton Hotel
|Parc55||Adam Stevenson||Monday 3:38pm||Saturday, 11:55am|
|Union||Dennis Schubert||Monday 4:15pm||Sunday, 2:05pm|
|Union||Eric Tsai||Monday 2:25pm||Sunday 1:40am|
|Union||Guillaume Demesy||Monday 12:30pm||Saturday 03:10pm|
|Parc55||Karl Dubost||Monday 10:30am||Saturday 11:25am|
|Parc55||Mike Taylor||Monday 3:44pm||Friday, 11:59pm|
|Union||Ola Gasildo||Monday 7:05pm||Saturday 3:05pm|
|Parc55||Tom Wisniewski||Monday 7:03pm||Saturday 7:55pm|
|Union||Carol Chung||Monday 9am||Saturday 3pm|
|Union||Beatriz Machado||Monday 11:03am||Saturday 12:55pm|
Mon, Jun 26, 2017
See the Attendees table in this page. Most of the people will arrive during the day. No work is planned, but you are welcome to start discussions or really anything.
- Mozilla All Hands Schedule
- Reception event: Let's try to welcome Beatriz and Carol properly if they are already there.
Tue, Jun 27, 2017
Wed, Jun 28, 2017
- Team Dinner, somewhere, somehow: Let's eat together as a team, for one evening. The rest are up to you.
Thu, Jun 29, 2017
Fri, Jun 30, 2017
- Bye Event.
Use the following template in one of the section below:
==== Topic ==== Description with [http://example.com links] when necessary
webcompat.com bug form required fields validation
Get info about why selecting the Description triggers validation for Problem type/category field.
webcompat.com - architecture overview
Info session to learn about how data flows through the system (end to end). Other questions?
webcompat - VPNs
How useful? Should we consider getting a team plan, or something? Or just a few designated peeps?
webcompat - H2 planning
- What are the projects we will continue to work on for the rest of 2017? What should we kill? What new projects?
- What's the current status for webcompat gofaster and what comes next?
Google Tier 1 planning
Review bugs filed by SoftVision and plan how we can move forward.
webcompat.com dev - committing on your repo
It seems there are two styles of coding for branches. Some people will commit on webcompat.com repo a branch, and some will do it on their personal fork. We pushed people to do it on their own repo in the past to avoid any kerfuffles on webcompat.com.
Webcompat.com Responsibilities Overview
How the responsibilities worked out since Berlin Meeting? Do we need to readjust the path? tweak? Do we sail as-is?