Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- Dedicated Vidyo Room created: Release Coordination (9951) -- we'll test today and swap to using this room next channel meeting as long as it works
- FF13 released this morning!
- m-c/Nightly is now 16, m-a/Aurora is now 15, and m-b/Beta is now 14
- FF14 beta 6, FN14b6, and XF14b6 will be released for desktop, phones, and tablets this week
- FF3.6 to 12 automatic updates with add-on compatibility checks went out today for the security of users on these older versions of Firefox
- We'll be throttling FF13 updates for analysis tomorrow afternoon PT
- bug 761339 – Extension block request: LightShot
- bug 761528 crash in npjp2.dll@0x7764 with Java SE 7 Update 4
- Need monitoring of crash stats for bug 760190
- Need steps to reproduce bug 709860
- bug 748047 needs verification (reset profile)
- bug 748569 needs verification (migration code)
- Driver - ashughes
- bug 681521 - Firefox Crash [@ JS_GetContextPrivate ] (Trusteer)
- Needs additional testing around Farm Town on Facebook and Yahoo Mail authentication
- bug 709860 - OOM crash in nsIDNService::Init @ mozilla::Preferences::GetBranch (Avast)
- Can we get developers in the possible regression range to assist?
- bug 738661 - Crash in nmsvc from CovenantEyes
- Somone on the bug repro'd in Fx13 -- what can we do to reach out to him?
- bug 761598 - Crash in RapportTanzan13 with Trusteer Rapport and LastPass
- Testing points finger at Rapport software -- can we reach out to Trusteer?
- bug 762170 - Windows Messenger does not load within hotmail.com
- Possible DUPE of bug 736731 -- what's the latest from Microsoft?
- Needs Verification
- bug 756850 - Hebrew letters not displayed in certain fonts with harfbuzz
- Fix in hand
- bug 759802 (security)
- Fix in hand
- osx10.8 signing (flag for support)
- TB13.0 / TB10.0.5ESR ongoing
- FYI: We used Universal Subtitles in our WN page for Fx 13 (awesome!); We also managed to find a small bug, but will have to push out the fix again once the Subtitles team is working on it.
- Mozilla blog no longer has a cache issue. Our blog post went live in 16 seconds! Yay!
- Wanted to ask if its possible to have separate WN pages for differnt locales.
- We need two version for Fx 14. Russian locale, Mobile release locales, and none for everyone else.
- Estimate for Beta launch timing?
- Estimate for Aurora?
- Release comments mostly about newtab/new start page. Partly negative but most people just don't understand it. There's documentation here and here
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds