Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- juanb to continue to try to reproduce new d2d/d3d issues or...
- we'll regroup with bsmedberg/milan on reproducing MS issues, include juanb
- Throttling Firefox 20 EOD after channel mtg - we're at 12M now
- Desktop Firefox 21.0b1 is live
- Mobile Firefox 21.0b1 should be live soon (awaiting QA sign-off on updates)
- Nothing new for add-ons.
- Waiting on 22 being shipped to Aurora users.
- Waiting on 21.0b1 data.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837370 might be fixed with a part of the diagnostic patch, we should consider uplifting the non-diagnostic parts.
- On 19, https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=838568 (gbmzh_*.dll, Brazil banks) is a major concern. #5 in yesterday's data for 19.0.2.
- On 20, we have no really unexpected topcrashes and a pretty OK crash rate - of course, it's been some since we had such slow uptake and therefore rate data isn't that easy to compare.
- D2D/D3D11-6.2 crash bug 819028 and bug 812683, outlook.com bug 851934, Crossrider bug 836263 are high in early data, as well as bug 844581 (nsSocketTransportService::Poll), which was also high in 20.0b1
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845734 (libcutils.so, Sony Xperia S, T, V and Z) is #2 in early 20 data
- Chris double has got a device recently and is investigating now
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=752828 (database is locked) is #3 on 20
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845729 (libstagefright.so, Samsung Galaxy SII and Note, ICS) is quite high as well, in the #2/#3 area on aggregated signatures.
- I have requested update from Desktop highlighting the urgency :) we should have a device by next week as per my last email with them
- That said, crash rate of 20.0 look very good (1.88!)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=857672 - Address Bar not working
- QA now has a reproducible test case
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=846848 - [OS.File] Handle UNC-formatted paths
- verified fixed in Firefox 22 by way of testcase in bug 857672
- please file a bug in mozilla.org :: Release Engineering with details of how we can help
Nothing new. Should have results from snippet survey early next week.
- Possible 20.0.1 due to 857672 – Address Bar not working
- How much SUMO volume?
- Alot, we are getting several new threads an hour around this issue.
- What can we do to determine impact on individuals who are in enterprise?
- Not just enterprise, but end users at schools - anywhere with UNC paths https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=846848#c31
- How much SUMO volume?