Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- akeybl to find out how to test the T Store from swang
- [akeybl] Australis meeting for flow diagram about dealing with add-on/plugin bustage (testing, support, etc.) - carrying over
23.0b4 shipping this aft 22.0 Post-Mortem just happened, all went well - no signs of a need for .1
- Nothing new.
- bug 885668 is unowned and around the #10 position in both 24 and 25, bholley apparently is looking into it now
- A lot of the explosiveness report is once again colored by GC signatures shifting around, probably without overall increase or decline.
- bug 860641 (RelevantKnowledge) might be slowly decreasing, but the in-product blocklist will only ship with 23.0b4 (and it's startup so people can't download a blocklist unless they run safe mode).
- Need a sumo article, if one doesn't already exist (Lsblakk to contact Mverdi)
- No know issues right now.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=852510 Can we confirm the volume has gone down ?
- (nhirata) :Bunch of bugs that need QA Wanted, need to spend some time tracking those down.
- bug 889433 (libcutils/libstagfright, Sony Xperia Z, JB 4.2) has been rising over the weekend on 22 release. Probably needs a stagefright block.
- bug 871290 (js::ion::Assembler::TraceJumpRelocations) is #2 and the main concern on 23 beta.
- bug 845867 and bug 8863313 don't seem much better in b2, where bug 887097 should be included already.
- Java Deployment Toolkit about:plugins strings cataloged (re: bug 636633):
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=860641 - RelevantKnowledge top-crash
- Will need to see if 23b4 blocklist has any impact on the numbers
- Dynamic toolbar still has some outstanding issues
- Link tap dead zone at the bottom of the page - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=877602
- Sec-review for dynamic toolbar - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=889412
- Twitter sometimes gets a state where the dynamic toolbar will not show - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=886576
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=891118 - l10n strings missing on about:* pages
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=886736 - Hang on Xperia Z
Downtime Saturday July 13 from 1200 PDT to 1830 PDT. All trees will be closed.
- Bugzilla failover testing
- Buildbot database failover testing
- releng web cluster migration
- load balancers in SCL3 will be upgraded from 1g to 10g network
- releng firewalls changed to "deny all" for unknown traffic
Firefox 22: Reports of increased font size on HiDPI screens continues to be our most reported issue https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/forum-response-Zoom-feature-on-Firefox-22 Firefox 23: Having gone through the Top 100 Alexa sites I am not seeing any feedback that can be directly linked to MCB. We will continue monitoring and put together Snippet survyes to gauge feedback.
- (nhirata) when do we want to start tracking b2g? or are we only tracking b2g in the 5 pm tuesday meetings?
- B2G is not going to be rolled into this meeting, only if there is conflict with Desktop/Mobile but otherwise we'll stay with 5pm right now - time/date could be up for negotiation if it's a problem
- [lsblakk] reach out to Michael Verdi for Sumo article, if one doesn't already exist, on getting beta 4
- [KaiRo] https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=852510 Can we confirm the volume has gone down ?
- [bajaj] Check with the FHR team, can we add measurements to FHR in one cycle to get any useful stats