Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- FF23 Desktop and Mobile Beta6 with QA
- Jorge away at Add-ons Work Week.
- Bug 636633 - blocklist Java Deployment Toolkit. The block was changed to support different case in the file name Needs QA again.
- August Stability Workweek Agenda: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmStZDZgJbV7dC1qQVVTQTRjOUFEQlh3dUoyVnFwVnc&usp=sharing
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=885668 (JS_GetFunctionScript) has the patch landed on trunk now, we'll need an uplift if this sticks.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=860641 (RelevantKnowledge) is only dropping very slowly, but it's trending slightly down.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=866402 (nsRefreshDriver::Tick) continues to be the #1 issue on Mac in beta.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812683 (D2D/D3D11, Win7, ASUS Gamer OSD) seems to have only shifted signatures with recent Patch Tuesday. We should try contacting ASUS, this might as well be their bug.
- lsblakk sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org to try and find an Asus contact
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=889433 (libstagefright/libcutils, Sony Xperia Z, JB 4.2) is still rising on release, now #3 and #11
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863313 (libEGL_VIVANTE, libGLES_rhea) would easily be top-5 with combined signatures on release, and https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845867 (libGLES_hgl) as well even though it's ARMv6-only, so this problem is still a large concern.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=871290 (js::ion::Assembler::TraceJumpRelocations) is #1 on beta.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=881018 (mozilla::layers::floor_div) continues to be #2 in Aurora
- Waiting on device/OS coorelations and will request QA attention once we have them
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=894397 Norton toolbar seems to be disappearing from the Addons Manager when loaded in Beta with a profile used on 22RC
- QA still investigating the breadth of the circumstances which cause this to happen
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=894412 Text selected from GMail does not persist in clipboard across Firefox restart
- QA investigating regression window
- it looks like negative feedback for the GT 2 10.1 has risen quite a bit (crashes from .16 to .27, freezes from .03 to .05, etc.). Roland is looking into this potential issue that Tyler found and will post an update to release drivers Wednesday morning. SUMO doesn't think this is major because not many folks use Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10 inch tablets but will investigate.
- We're adding "alarms" for devices/Android versions when there's a major loss of users (uninstalls) or usage - more info soon