Personal tools

L10n:Meetings/2011-06-29

From MozillaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Details

  • Time and location: 9 AM PST, conf bridge 206
  • irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back-channel
  • Note: this meeting actually took place on Thursday, June 30th, due to a scheduling conflict with a Mozilla-wide meeting on Wednesday.

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Previous Action Items

  • Kadir - Will talk to chofman about next steps for Verbatim.
  • Stas will go ahead in creating etherpad that describes day-to-day activities for this role. See meeting notes above.
  • Stas to create wiki page with inventory of projects, and template to follow for documentation.
  • Milos: create invite to meeting for tomorrow to discuss de-beta.
  • Stas to set up call with Asa to discuss new scheme for new locales. Stas will come up with invite for next week.

carry-overs

  • pike: update the bugogram and deploy the hotfix to l10n-stage-sj Done on develop
  • stas/milos: set up a wiki page about the Bedrock project and what it means for us


Meeting Notes

  • Notetaker:
  • Attendees:
  • Put your talking points here.
  • Axel: Sign-offs across cycles, keep (or obsolete)

Action Items

  • none

carry-overs

  • Kadir - Will talk to chofman about next steps for Verbatim.
  • Stas will go ahead in creating etherpad that describes day-to-day activities for this role. See meeting notes above.
  • Stas to create wiki page with inventory of projects, and template to follow for documentation.
  • stas/milos: set up a wiki page about the Bedrock project and what it means for us


Roundtable

tarend

Pike

  • much time and energy spent on reviewing externalize-media patch for elmo
  • status of firefox aurora, desktop and mobile. Sent out some 50 emails for old signoffs
  • many sign-off reviews, smoke-testing bug 667900 (show entities for added and removed files)
  • no progress on new locales
  • gl and es-AR want to join Fennec releases

stas

gandalf

Pascal

Milos

Kadir

Tomcat

chofmann