Mozilla's Platform Operations is an agglomeration of teams working together to provide the service that engineers need for Firefox products development.
- EngineeringProductivity (a.k.a. a-team)
- TaskCluster Platform
We welcome contributors! Each team has different resources for new contributors, so take a look at each team page.
- Project lists:
Top Level Initiatives
Platform Operations current top level initiatives are:
- Build Faster
- A drastic reduction of local and automation build times. The focus here is on the Mozilla build system itself.
- Make MozReview a real alternative to Splinter. The goal is that Engineers choose to use MozReview over other tools.
- Quality Release Process
- Integrate new quality checks and metrics into the release process. We want to ship fewer unplanned point releases and reduce the number of uplift requests.
- Migrate Firefox Builds to TaskCluster
- Move Firefox builds and tests onto TaskCluster and decommission BuildBot.