- FFOS Madrid work week recap
- Enhancements to FFOS burndowns
- Onboarding for new FFOS PM - Candice
- Performance program planning underway with project definitions
- Working on a new Web compat dashboard to show Alexa global 1000 UA compatibility
- Defining specific mobile compatibility projects
- I was named a peer of the Content HTTP Headers module
- I blogged about dev, product, project/program, and release managers
- Lots of candidate screening and interviewing for the platform PM req
- MMS Work week set up
- Revise LGE v1.1 Gantt
- Milestones for intermediate deliverables and how to show them
- Team completed 75 story points across 25 features at the conclusion of Iteration #5 - a 19% increase in performance from the previous iteration.
- Team has established a new average velocity rate of 47 story points per iteration at the conclusion of Iteration #5 - a 17% increase in performance from the previous iteration.
- Overall performance gain in story points and velocity at the conclusion of Iteration #5 has resulted in a new production forecast release of December 23, 2013 - a reduction of 3 iterations from the previous release update.
- Product Manager review of V1 Release List resulted in the removal of 9 Feature Stories to V2.
- At the conclusion of Iteration #6 the project will have acquired enough data to present three release forecast scenarios: Worst, Expected and Best case.
Iteration Performance Summary
- Total Work: 109 total story points - 27 bugs.
- 16 feature stories.
- 9 defect stories.
- 2 change stories.
- Completed Work: 27 story points closed - 15 bugs - 24% complete.
- 7 feature stories.
- 7 defect stories.
- 1 change story.
- Remaining Work: 82 story points closed - 12 bugs - 76% complete.
- 9 feature stories.
- 2 defect stories.
- 1 change story.
Iteration Work Details
28 Total; 0 Open (0%); 8 Resolved (28.57%); 20 Verified (71.43%);
- Fully sucked into the FFOS work to help ship 1.0.1 and 1.1
- Helping team move to more agile model for future releases
- Onboarding plan for new PM starting May 13th
- Working with other PMSs (ie: Marketplace, Marketing on higher level status for FFOS program)
- What's next - looking at Fx23
- Tracking final pieces for Fx21
- Reviewing revised use cases and requirements for Product Requirements Management System