|Lanikai 3.1 RC1||Thunderbird 3.0.5|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> Standard8
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
- dmose nominated Jim Porter for last-minute blocker heroics around the message header star widget in bug 563612. Thanks, Jim!
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- Next: Funnel cake based off 3.0.5.
- ISPDB, 1800 misses off of .pl domains Top 4 - wp.pl, o2.pl, op.pl, interia.pl. Otherwise, maintaining 35 - 40% success rate.
- 5% drop in Funnel Cake 1 ADU numbers after ~ 1 month, will continue to monitor.
Lanikai 3.1 RC1
- Code freeze date: Tuesday, May 18th 23:59 PDT
- l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 freeze date: Tuesday, May 18th 23:59 PDT
- Build/relbranch date: Wednesday, May 19th
- QA start date: Thursday, May 20th
- Ship date: Thursday, May 27th
Thunderbird 3.1 final
- Working on website updates and getting them out to localisers
- Communicating about 3.1 with add-on authors
Thunderbird 3.0.x Developer Update
See Tinderbox for how to get your patches into 3.0.x
- Thunderbird 3.0.5 is out for testing.
- Release is tied to FF 3.5.10 (assuming no respins etc)
Security And Stability releases - where to help
Last week :
- Testing of Tb 3.0.5 builds 1 & 2 (Thanks Standard8 for helping out!)
This week :
- Testing of TB 3.1rc1 when we get builds
We have a low traffic mailing for testing related announcements at https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/thunderbird-testers
- PR Update: updated Hotmail,John Lilly announcement, Import Contacts to Thunderbird
- Evaluating PR options post Tb 3.1
- Getting a handle on privacy, a topic we'll focus on for Thunderbird 3.1
- Dutch Mozilla Meeting, Saturday June 5th 2pm - 7pm, Rockcafé Stairway to Heaven, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Momo Add-ons roll out.
- Tb 3.1 RC1/Final
- Support Community Reboot - 2 min. intro video script DavidA filmed last week in MV with Rainer, Roland to work with Rainer to get draft video out ASAP, still thinking about revamping entire "new to the community" user support experience
- SuMoMo - next: get SuMoMo localization dashboard, bug 549407 working; bug 556481 incorporate SuMoMo Search & links in mozillamessaging.com/support is on trunk, push to production later this week - no metrics because we turned off Google Analytics but haven't turned on replacement
- Get Satisfaction (see graphic in Support Appendix - slightly higher than normal week - 423 new topics (413), Sadness slightly down: 66% (69%) - GS contributors please check out our new boilerplate response page as well as GS JetPack Helper 0.3 needs hackers and contributors to use it for frequent support replies, email roland!
- to reduce our large amount of GS Garbage In, Garbage out :-), revising new topic wizard "spec" and will discuss with DavidA and see if it's possible to get something working; would be cool to have lightning talk demo for the Summit
- searching GS topics to ask users who are technical to test out 3.1 and see if their 3.0.x bugs are fixed
- thanks to top volunteer contributors: matt_678579 of Australia, archaeopteryx of Germany and Chris Ramsden (who I believe is in England)
- welcome and thank-you to new volunteer contributor Bozz!
- moved other GS details to Support Appendix
|Working Branches||comm-central, comm-1.9.2|
|String Freeze:||May 8th|
|Hard Code Freeze:||May 21st|
|Release 1.0b2rc1:||May 25th|
- Bugs with l10n impact for 1.0b2:
- Other bugs for 1.0b2:
- 29/44 locales are already green. Last release we shipped 31 locales.
- 1 locale is very close (~14 strings)
- 6 locales have a realistic chance of still joining (~100 strings)
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.