DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
just because it's on this page doesn't mean it's in Thunderbird 14
User Visible Changes to Thunderbird 14
Roland is compiling this page in order to compile a list of what has to be documented for Thunderbird 14
(numbered for convenience only, not in order)
- bug 744037 - Add UbuntuOne support for Filelink - In TB14 beta may not be in TB14 final
- bug 740617 show the default account name in bold in the Account manager tree of accounts - (this may have been a regression
- bug 747298 Help migrate users from the old-and-busted "reply" (to newsgroup) button to the more-precisely-named "followup" button.
- bug 760624 - Changed Hover.com password results in Thunderbird saying that there is a network problem. - Found in TB 13, Fixed in TB14 as well as TB13.0.1 (probably will be released June 14 or June 15)
- bug 758878 - MS Office 365 Mail (yet another Microsoft email service) "white-labelled" by BT aka British Telecom & other Mail Service Providers - IMAP & POP - not saving to Sent folder. - apparently this has been a problem since TB11 - fixed in TB14
- bug 754301 - Messages lost when downloaded and inbox corrupted - POP3 - perhaps has something to do with message filters? - FIXED in TB14, under consideration for TB 13.0.1
Thunderbird 13 and previous release regressions fixed in TB 14
(in no order, numbered for convenience only)
- Thunderbird 13 Support Issues
- the above are great for Thunderbird changes, but open question: how do we track gecko changes that surface themselves to the user in Thunderbird?