- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 1.5 Introducing New Hires
- 1.6 Introducing New Interns
- 1.7 Roundtable
- 2 <meta>
- 2.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 2.1.1 Firefox
- 2.1.2 Platform
- 2.1.3 Services
- 2.1.4 Messaging
- 2.1.5 Mobile
- 2.1.6 IT
- 2.1.7 Release Engineering
- 2.1.8 QA
- 2.1.9 Automation & Tools
- 2.1.10 Security
- 2.1.11 Engagement
- 2.1.12 Support
- 2.1.13 Metrics
- 2.1.14 Evangelism
- 2.1.15 Labs
- 2.1.16 Apps
- 2.1.17 Developer Tools
- 2.1.18 Add-ons
- 2.1.19 Webdev
- 2.1.20 L10n
- 2.1.21 People Team
- 2.1.22 WebFWD
- 2.2 Foundation Updates
- 2.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- The Contributor Engagement team nominates Josh Matthews for his awesome work on whatcanidoformozilla.org and for his past contributors to the Electrolysis project and Firefox.
Monday, 25 June
Privacy Friends Meeting - 1pm PST - SF Boardroom (dial-in) and Michael Bolton.
Tuesday, 26 June
- Open Source Bridge conference (@OSBridge) in Portland Tuesday - Friday (2012-06-26...2012-06-29). Mozilla Speakers:
- Shane Caraveo on Getting a Handle on Privacy and Security
- Tantek Çelik on Web Actions: A New Building Block For The Web and Rise of the Indie Web
- Jeff Griffiths on "Sorry for Browser Hacking"
- Eitan Isaacson on Accessibility In Mobile Platforms : Bridging Divides
- Ben Kero on The art of open source DJing
- Wraithan (Chris McDonald) on ZenIRCBot and the Art of Pub/Sub
- Schalk Neethling on Continous Integration for the UI
- Laura Thomson on Firefox Crash Reporting: Using Big Data In Your Open Source Project and How Not to Release Software
- note: Friday is OSBridge unconference/BarCamp day and is open to all - Register for a Community Pass.
Wednesday, 27 June
Entrepreneurship & startup questions? Ping Pascal Finette or Diane Bisgeier on IRC > #webfwd room at 11am PST (6pm UTC).
Thursday, 28 June
- Grow Mozilla discussion at 10 AM pacific -- a forum for discussing community building at Mozilla
- Marketplace Test Day - Test Mozilla Marketplace!
- Neo4j Meetup - Mozilla San Francisco, 6:30pm: http://www.meetup.com/graphdb/events/39686272/
Friday, 29 June
- Desktop and Android Web Apps Test Day - Test Desktop Web Apps, Android Web Apps, and Apps in the Cloud for Desktop!
- Event reminder: Mozilla Interns Apps Hack Day - Sat, July 7, NOT JUST FOR INTERNS - all Mozillians welcome! Based in Mountain View, http://mozappshackday.eventbrite.com/ (Sign up is so that we get an accurate headcount for lunch and snacks. Remoties interested in hacking, pls contact havi at mozilla.com )
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Johnathan Nightingale & Dave Slater - MTV
- What's new, inside and out
Older Branch Work
- Summer Code Party kicked off this weekend!
- Check out all the awesome on the Webmaker Tumblr
- Summary blog posts from @OpenMatt and Michelle Thorne
- Find an event near you. Or start your own.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Principal Evangelist||Christian Heilmann||Evangelism Reps program and training tomorow||Just email shezmeen prasad or me (cheilmann)||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Evangelism_Reps_Training_Program|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Emmanuele Bassi||Jet Villegas||London, UK||Software Engineer Platform|
|Angela Plohman||Marilyn Wigglesworth||Toronto, ON||Grant Manager|
|Ali Almossawi||Gilbert FitzGerald||Mountain View, CA||Metrics Engineer|
|Matt Basta||Wil Clouser||Portland, OR||Web Developer|
|Mary Biondi||Harvey Anderson||Mountain View, CA||Executive Assistant|
|Paul Jarratt||Erica Jostedt||Mountain View, CA||Developer PR Manager|
|Michael Manning||Leslie Nakajima||Mountain View, CA||Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications|
|Kim Murphy-Fong||Brendan Eich||Mountain View, CA||Executive Assistant|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Christoph Kerschbaumer||Philipp von Weitershausen||MV||Platform|
|Michael Comella||Brian Nicholson||MV||Mobile|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- Firefox 13.0.1 and Firefox 14.0b8 tested and released last week
- Firefox 13.0.2 testing on hold while we wait for Aurora/Beta feedback
- Firefox 14.0b9 currently being tested, planning to release Monday
- Firefox 15 Aurora and Firefox 16 Nightly are being tested and tracked
- Production briefly went down last Monday - automation flagged the failure and notified us
- Release today - mbrandt covering for rshetty while he is on
- No update
- 2012-06-20 release being targeted for 2012-06-21.
- delays due to a mixture of dev ability and unstable dev/staging envs
- 2012-06-19 released
- Milestone 13 - successful release Wednesday
- Last week's release was delayed due to unstable dev/staging envs
- Desktop and Mobile Web Apps testday this Friday, June 29th -- please come help us test!
Automation & Tools
- Released pytest-mozwebqa 1.0 - a plugin used primarily by Web QA for Selenium test automation.
- Got reftests running on B2G, a little more work before we have a patch up
- Got Beagleboards (ARMv6 dev boards) running android, starting to understand what it will take before getting those into an automatable state
- Provided support for QA on the recent Flash crashes
- Fixed the last of the bugs with HTML mail that will be deployed with Bugzilla 4.2 in early Q3
- More notes here
Evangelism training in San Francisco tomorrow - only 2 spots or so left.
- the webdev/webtools team will be rolling out a browserid-enabled version of etherpad on Wednesday, June 27th. See bug 766213 for more details, and please let us know if there's any reason we should not proceed.
- thanks to ozten for contributing the code for this!