- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Many thanks to all of the add-on community members who contributed 2+ patches during the month of September: Atique Ahmed Ziad, Rob Wu, Trishul Goel, zombie, tmm88, Christophe Villeveue, ravneette, and kwan! You can learn more about their contributions here.
- Kudos to add-on developer Keith Grant for releasing a Firefox 57+ compatible version of the Omnibear WebExtension which allows you to bookmark, like, repost, or reply to whatever web page you're viewing, directly from Firefox to your own website: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/omnibear/
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Florian Gilcher & Flaki for organizing Rust Fest Zurich this past weekend, also thanks to Candy, Carsten, Daniele, and Riccardo, who spoke on behalf of Firefox, Mozilla, and the Web in South Africa, Germany, and Italy this past weekend.
Monday, 02 October
Tuesday, 03 October
- [Good First Bugs Triage]
- 17:00 UTC (10am Pacific) | ACE Vidyo Room
- WebExtensions APIs Triage
- 17:30 UTC (10:30am Pacific) | ACE Vidyo Room
- SUMO Day Firefox 56 in Social and in the Support Forums:
Wednesday, 04 October
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (Germany),
Virtual EU (UTC+2),
Frederick (MD) ,
Austin (TX) ,
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (Germany),
Thursday, 05 October
Homebrew Website Club BERLIN (Thursday exception this week, see linked wiki page for details)Cancelled due to storm!
Friday, 06 October
Saturday, 07 October
Sunday, 08 October
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|James Hobin||Platform Engineer, Advanced Development||Emerging Technologies weekly headlines||Remote||no||N/A||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#October_2nd.2C_2017|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||PDX||No||n/a||Weekly MinIT now at https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-10-02|
|Lucy Harris||Community Development, Open Innovation||Mozilla's Open Source Student Network||Toronto||No||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1GyepAO6Tn4ARXvvh_D6JfH9Jwt3nzYy65r2_-zveEwU/edit?usp=sharing||http://opensource.mozilla.community/|
|Erica Terry Derryck||Director of Communications||Firefox Quantum Marketing Update||San Francisco||no||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/12V0OUwXRTv49F2RWuAcgtAlUl-Mw-XjDu11Kw6lMxlo/edit?usp=sharing||https://mozilla.org/firefox/quantum|
|Kait Gaiss||Product Manager - Unite||Pocket Update||Pocket San Francisco||no||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JUjxibrJ4mL7CnGPhv4DwoXg5DtykmChVH9HmZGi4jE/edit#slide=id.g1fecc9d734_0_6||n/a|
|Max Weiner||Pocket Android Lead||Demo: Listen v2||Remote||Yes||n/a||http://www.getpocket.com/beta/android|
|Larissa Shapiro||Diversity and Inclusion Lead||Diversity and Inclusion Dish!||Live from my home office in Santa Cruz||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/File:Image_uploaded_from_iOS_(1).jpg#file||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy#The_Diversity_and_Inclusion_Dish|
|Dan Mills||Inhuman Ads||Inhuman Ads||Remote||sharing screen||n/a||https://inhumanads.com/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Sara Bolouki||Matt Koidin||Mozilla SF||Mountain View||Machine Learning & Recommendations engineer for Pocket|
|Melissa Ritchie||Dave Camp||MV||Mountain View||Team Coordinator for Product Engineering|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.