Auto-tools/Meetings/goals meeting template
- 1 Goals Progress
- 2 Highlights
- 3 In-Depth Project Discussion
- 4 The Overview
- 4.1 AutoPhone/Noah's Ark
- 4.2 Bughunter
- 4.3 Bugzilla
- 4.4 Eideticker
- 4.5 Firebug Testing
- 4.6 Jetperf
- 4.7 Marionette
- 4.8 Mobile Automation
- 4.9 Mobile Evangelism Site-Scraping Tool
- 4.10 Mochitest
- 4.11 MozBase
- 4.12 Mozmill
- 4.13 MozTrap
- 4.14 New Graphserver (Datazilla)
- 4.15 Open Web Apps
- 4.16 Peptest
- 4.17 Powerball
- 4.18 Pulse
- 4.19 Signal From Noise
- 4.20 Speedtests
- 4.21 Systems
- 4.22 Talos
- 4.23 Sheriffing & Trees
- 4.24 Treestatus
- 4.25 Tinderboxpushlog
- 4.26 War on Orange
- 4.27 Web QA
- 5 Upcoming Events
- 6 Round Table
- 7 Misc
Below are our top level goals. Beneath each goal, note any progress made towards that goal this week.
- [DONE] Extend Mobile Platform Automation for B2G and Fennec Native to extend our automation systems to work with specific phone hardware and new development boards for both products.
- [DONE] Datazilla: Provide generic interfaces/web app plugability for new harnesses to reuse the same infrastructure backend
- [DONE] Datazilla: Ensure that new UI is based on extensible statistics package that can be used both by developers and the graphserver UI.
- NOTE: Revised deliverable in light of developer feedback and changed course mid-quarter to deliver a system that would turn TBPL orange/green based on per-patch regression detection, this means we won't deliver the UI by end of quarter, but we'll still land datazilla on production hardware in end of Q2/early Q3 (waiting on hardware to arrive)
- [DONE] Signal From Noise Phase II - Make the same noise-reduction changes we made on Tp5 on all the other page-load tests and ensure all performance tests are sending raw observations to Datazilla.
- [DONE] Enhance Bugzilla Performance by upgrading hardware and software dependencies as well as fixing a major performance bug in BMO (a bug related to how we, as Mozilla, use bugzilla)
- [DONE] Reduce android test automation instability and make it easier for the web QA and desktop QA teams to write and run automated tests.
This is a place for people to put announcements or to describe activities that they'd like to highlight. It's not the responsibility of the MC to find things to put here.
In-Depth Project Discussion
Pick one project/presenter per week who will give a detail presentation on their project.
Progress, notes, problems, and other statuses about current projects. Add any new projects to this template!
Sheriffing & Trees
Standing weekly meeting related to our projects should go here
Put your questions and things to raise with the entire team here
Take notes here and copy and paste them to this section afterwards.
Holidays and Trips
Next week MC
Find something you think is cool, interesting, funny, or exciting and put it here