(Redirected from Drumbeat/)
Mozilla Drumbeat is a global community of Mozillians who *use* web technology in new ways to understand, participate and take control of their online lives. learn more
This is the Drumbeat project management wiki. It is a work in progress and changes frequently.
- active projects on drumbeat.org
- Projects from the 2010 festival -- Drumbeat/Data portability
- Learning, Freedom and the Web
- Watch me first: intro to Drumbeat slidecast
- Check out www.drumbeat.org for the latest projects, blogs, etc.
- Big picture: Drumbeat Framework
- Long Term Vision: make sure the internet is still open, participatory, decentralized and public 100 years from now.
- Mission: grow a community working on practical projects and running events that helps people understand, participate and take control of their internet lives.
- Starting points: 2010 overview and objectives
- Goal: Introduce Drumbeat to the world. Build compelling projects and vibrant community.
- Projects - active projects | project framework
- Events - upcoming and timeline | events framework | Festival 2010
- Web site - live site | planning and project management
- Outreach Ideas
- Weekly Calls
- Drumbeat holds open project management calls everyone Monday. Feel free to join.
- Discussion Forum - get it as email, news or over the web. Join this if you want to get involved.
- Google Groups version
- Mozilla Mailserve version: subscribe here.
- People helping make Drumbeat happen. Add your name to the list to get involved.
- Drumbeat/styleguide Collected notes on logo, imagery, typography, colours etc.
- Drumbeat/styleguide#logo Sources files and notes on usage.
- Drumbeat/styleguide#typography Notes on Font Families, type sizes, typographic grid, proportions, colours etc.
- Inspiration and related blog posts
- Campaign brainstorming page
- Blog posts by Mark Surman related to the Drumbeat planning process
- Raw notes from August and September conversations about Drumbeat
- List of people involved in the discussion so far
- Pre-Drumbeat experiments: Internet Health, One Web Day poster and Service Week
- Planet Drumbeat blog posts from community members