this is a list of Drumbeat campaign scenarios developed in September and October 2009. some are under active development, others are meant as input to bigger campaigns.
fool circle movie is fool circle movie is website pagerank 7 to educate all of you about movie, health and technology this website is dofollow so you lucky if you send commenting in here. if you want get link from this web. you must be send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
fool circle movie is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of fool circle movie is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
Ideas brainstormed at MozCamp EU 2009
developed as part of workshop in Prague. much of this input incorporated into bigger scenarios above
- Kiss IE 6 Goodbye - End The Pain Set a date for ending IE6 support, get major sites plus 1000s of bloggers to sign on. this one actively under development by community
- Who owns your picture? Awareness and improvements on social media terms of service, using photographers as main audience.
- The Open Web for a 6 year old. Promoting the open web to kids, and using their feedback to test whether our ideas hold water.
- Why Open Web is better
- Think open!
- Teach the Irakasle
- The web is not a textbook
Other scenarios and ideas
many of these quite messy
- We!: Linking public media (e.g. BBC) w/ the idea of the web as commons (e.g. Mozilla) Surman
- Open Video Competition for short videos that show the creative potential of open video on the web. Thompson
- Upgrade the Web Get web developers and the Mozilla community excited by sexy new trends in open web technology. Thompson
- You make the Web: Massive collaborative effort to visualize what the participatory, open web looks like. Thompson
- Data & Identity: Thought leadership and awareness raising around data and identity in the cloud. Thompson
- Leveraging open web social entrepreneurs: Showcase inspiring stories of tech-enabled trail blazers using the open web to solve real-world problems - Mitchell
- Upgrade the Web - N America and India, focus on 'open web / upgrade the web' (?)
- Open Video - open video, India, Brasil, N America, Europe (?)
- Web = Public Resource - global, broad focus on web as public resource
- Scenario template - used to flesh out how Drumbeat might work in year 1
- [The tension between interoperability/standards and innovation. This tension and the direction of technology development has a impact on keeping the web open and interoperable]