The projects that were invited to attend the Design Camp are listed at the top of the page. All Design Challenge finalists who participated in phase II are listed below.
Design Camp Participants:
- ClozeFox: Gap Exercise Generator with Scalable Intelligence for Mozilla Firefox by Emre Sevinç and Prof. Dr. Jozef Colpaert.
- Cohere: Making Learner Thinking Visible (concept and demo) - Michele Bachler, Simon Buckingham Shum, Anna De Liddo (Knowledge Media Institute, Open University, Milton Keynes, UK).
- Expression Widgets in Mozilla Wiki and Github project - Marcio Galli
- HooverNotes hoovernotes.org - Philipp Rossmanith and Marc Pous
- LineHive.com (Profile / Prototype): Enabling the Social Transfer of Information Literacy (concept) - Neema Moraveji, Salman Ahmad, Frank Chen, Chigusa Kita (Stanford University)
- MemWord (LandLadder): Learning Language One Word at a Time (MemWord) - Team: Erik Larson (New York City, NY)
- MUPPLE — Laurian Gridinoc, Fridolin Wild and Thomas Ullmann
- NetDetective - J. Logan Olson, Sean Bouchard, Peter Preuss
- Rubrick: Browser-Based Assessment. Rubrick (Project description & mockup) Jason B. Jones (Central Connecticut State U), Thomas Brown (Alamo Colleges, Northeast Lakeview College), Mike Garcia (U of New Hampshire), Alex Jarvis (Central Connecticut State U), Jeff McClurken (U of Mary Washington), Patrick Murrayjohn (U of Mary Washington), Heather Whitney (Cumberland U)
- Study Troll (http://www.StudyTroll.com) - Mike Fischthal, Amelia Altavena, Micheline Hess
The following projects participated in Phase II of the Mozilla Jetpack 4 Learning Design Challenge:
- Bamboo Learning (Concept & mockup) - Jorge Couchet, Héctor Romojaro, Emanuela Mazzone, Olga Santos, Emmanuelle Gutiérrez, Emmanuelle Raffenne (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia -UNED-)
- Check Republic (Prototype) - Joann Agnitti, Arianna Choi, Jeannie Crowley, Jess Mezei, Ankit Ranka (EdLab, Teachers College)
- CoFindeR (concept and mockup, demo version): Linking informal and formal learning through collective intelligence - Christian Glahn, Jeroen Storm and Marion R. Gruber
- Educational Facilita(mockup) - Arnaldo Candido Junior, Marcelo Adriano Amâncio and Willian Massami Watanabe.
- iNotes Temp Mockups / Profile Page- Darek Zielinski and Lukasz Lach
- iWorld Project - Mostafa Sheshtawy
- Jetpack Dock (Profile / Initial Mockup): A web application dock within the browser. - Zach Williams (Fort Worth, Texas)
- MoodlePoodle: an intelligent companion that makes online education fun. Team: four professors, each from a different discipline (Math & Computer Science, ESL, ECE, and Business), being led by a student. Click here for the final submission, and here for the initial posting.
- MoodleTab: extending the VLE (MoodleTab) - Team: Ana Marotias, Federico Botti, Laura Marotias, Pablo Etcheverry.
- One World Schoolhouse Eric Carson and Paul Garofano, Ramapo Central School District, NY
- Open Learner Project Home - Ben Longoria (University of Wisconsin - Madison), & Kyle Mathews (Brigham Young University)
- Tenurometer (profile): Learning about an author should be easy - Team: Diep Thi Hoang, Filippo Menczer
- YupGrade (Profile Page and Jetpack Install Page) - Team: James Levy and Julia Schofield